Dan Bilzerians - Poker - Cash - Heart Attacks

Dr. Noisewater

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls who want to fcuk you because of your money is cool while you are young, not as cool as you get older and priorities change. Definitely wouldn't want to be that guy with his health issues, sounds like too much coke has taken its toll.

The girls who want to fcuk you because of your money is cool while you are young, not as cool as you get older and priorities change. Definitely wouldn't want to be that guy with his health issues, sounds like too much coke has taken its toll.

I agree. The money would be nice but most of the other stuff in the article makes him seem like a giant douche. Except the end where he mentions making some changes and giving back to the community.

The issue I see he's living like he's worth a billion and that will catch up with him, I can't imagine him burning through dollars like that with his $100 mil estimated net worth, there is more to it IMO.

The issue I see he's living like he's worth a billion and that will catch up with him, I can't imagine him burning through dollars like that with his $100 mil estimated net worth, there is more to it IMO.

Yes his father

and the chicks are all paid for hire btw

:iamwithstupid: That shit should end at about 30, then it's time to grow up

:iamwithstupid: That shit should end at about 30, then it's time to grow up

took me til 32, but I'm always the last one to leave.

Seems mostly like a douche.

Huuuurrrr. This guy has lots of money, enjoys gambling,plays all day with beautiful women, cars and guns. = Must be a douche.

The guy just decided to donate $100k to random people on Instagram who he asked to write him and tell him about their hardships and why they need his help.

MUST be a douche.

Huuuurrrr. This guy has lots of money, enjoys gambling,plays all day with beautiful women, cars and guns. = Must be a douche.

The guy just decided to donate $100k to random people on Instagram who he asked to write him and tell him about their hardships and why they need his help.

MUST be a douche.

Just seems like he's trying too hard. Especially if his saving grace is that he has "100k Instagram followers."

A fool and his money...

Meh. He's living it up as he wants to.

Can't take that money into the next life. If he drops dead tomorrow, I don't think he'd have too many regrets.

@ Deuce - Are you sure about the girls being rented?

I follow him on Instagram. He's a total douchebag but he's living right. The girls he surrounds himself with are mostly known Vegas prostitutes and other bottom feeders. I'm not sure where the money comes from. I don't think it all comes from daddy. His brother does not seen to have the money Dan does. Or maybe he just lays low with it.

I think the pictures are entertaining, that's why I follow his account. I could care less if the guy is a douche or not. He's got money and he's loud about it, of course he's going to seem like a douche to most.

So let me get the thinking in here straight.

He has lots of money. Is a shameless self promoter and shows off. Parties around women and travels and has no qualms showing off.

Has exotic cars and doesn't care what people think about him.

All that and the stance is Bilzerian = Douche.

Yet don't we have a member that that sounds pretty identical too and is hailed as the coolest Lamborghini owner around.

Makes sense...

I'm not this guys white knight defender,all I'm saying is his money,his fun,and 99% of people would trade shoes with him in a split second health problems and all and yet everyone's got an opinion on him. He must do something right if he's got this many people watching him and following his exploits.

sCFVB55.jpg

Meh. He's living it up as he wants to.

Can't take that money into the next life. If he drops dead tomorrow, I don't think he'd have too many regrets.

@ Deuce - Are you sure about the girls being rented?

:icon_thumleft:

I like this guy, Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) at my house and bring the girls just make sure they're ok with getting fondled. Nuff said, the Kabobeque is warmed up.

Well, it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

His pop's had a similar path (at least according to this article from 1987).

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/05/24/business...=all&src=pm

Sounds like a top hustler to me.

Ex-corporate raider files for bankruptcy

Paul Bilzerian, who recently paid less than $400,000 in a filing involving $300-million in debt, seeks protection again.

By SCOTT BARANCIK

© St. Petersburg Times, published January 5, 2001

TAMPA -- Claiming nearly $140-million in debts and just $15,805 in assets, Avila resident Paul Bilzerian has filed for bankruptcy.

Again.

Bilzerian, who lives in the Tampa Bay area's largest home and whose career as a corporate takeover artist was cut short by a jail term, first sought bankruptcy protection from his creditors in 1991. Judge Alexander Paskay finally closed that case in June after Bilzerian paid less than $400,000 to settle debt claims that exceeded $300-million.

"It was the biggest headache of any case that I've ever done," said Stephen Meininger, who served as trustee's counsel in the case.

Now, just six months later, the 50-year-old Bilzerian again has filed for protection from creditors, claiming meager assets that include an estimated $100 in used clothing and a $5 Casio watch. And once more, he's acting as his own attorney, a role he's pulled off well.

Perhaps Bilzerian's greatest achievement so far has been staving off creditors who would like a piece of the 11-bedroom, 37,000-square-foot home he shares with wife Terri Steffen, 46, and other family members. Florida law has been helpful in that regard: Under the state constitution, said Clearwater attorney Alan Gassman, a bankruptcy filer's primary home is protected from most creditors.

But Judith Starr, assistant chief litigation counsel at the Securities and Exchange Commission, said Bilzerian has used other tactics to shelter his Avila home, a Minnesota vacation house, stocks and other assets from creditors.

She said he has shuffled ownership of those assets between himself, Steffen and a family trust in the Cook Islands in the South Pacific.

Bilzerian did not return calls to his home or to Cimetrix Inc., the Salt Lake City software company of which he is president and chief executive.

But Starr, whose agency is in litigation with Bilzerian over a 1993 judgment worth $62-million plus interest, said the purpose of Bilzerian's latest bankruptcy filing was obvious: to block a court-appointed receiver from finding out the nature and amount of his assets, which otherwise might be liquidated and distributed to creditors including the SEC.

"There clearly is no purpose to file except to disrupt the receivership," she said. "It sort of fits a pattern."

Bilzerian made a name on Wall Street in the 1980s as a so-called corporate raider, taking over companies such as Singer Co. before being convicted of securities fraud and conspiracy to defraud the government in 1989. He served 13 months in prison and paid a $1.5-million fine.

After his conviction, the SEC filed a civil suit, which Starr said the agency won despite repeated challenges. It has been fighting for payment from Bilzerian ever since. But the court's inability to get a handle on his assets has jammed the process.

Bilzerian's ability to shield his family's enormous home from creditors has made him something of a poster child for organizations opposed to Florida's special exemption. In the early 1990s, the home was even featured in a segment on the television news show 60 Minutes.

Bilzerian also is engaged in local battles.

Several years ago, he filed suit against the Hillsborough County appraiser's office, claiming the agency overestimated the value of his home. Agency officials say the lawsuit remains in play and that although Steffen paid the home's 2000 tax bill of just over $82,000, the family hasn't yet paid property taxes for the four prior years.

Starr said the SEC is determined to make Bilzerian pay what he owes that agency. A contempt order that is in effect against him may help. But those who have observed Bilzerian in action don't discount his courtroom skills.

"I saw him years ago defending himself in the bankruptcy court," said attorney Gassman. "He's as good a lawyer as any I've ever seen."

http://www.sptimes.com/News/010501/Busines..._raider_f.shtml