Dedicated DIY section or subsections?

VCR

DIY threads are always interesting and inspiring and that apply to whether one wants to get their hands dirty or not. They also serve as good references for those non-DYI owners so they won't get rip-off by some garages.

There have been a few on-going and interesting threads of late, those by Stimpy, Davo456 and Sudesh etc...

Would it be possible to create a sticky DIY section and move all the DYI threads to there so all can be read and referenced with relatively ease?

Alternatively, each model of bull seems to have their own "Important Topic" thread on cross reference parts in their own section. Can we add a DIY thread under each of those sections? I.e. The Countach section will have a dedicated DYI thread in its Important Topics, likewise for the Murcielago & Diablo etc...

It probably would be laborious for the mods but it would be quite beneficial to the Lambo community and to this forum.

Btw, how come all the older models sections are labelled "Technical discussions about ..."whereas the Aventador and the Huracan are just "Discussions about..." Are both the A & H too new? Surely, a few members here are already tinkering with them and they are technical...

That is quite a task to update those on a regular basis but sounds like a good idea. Will have a think to see how we can implement that.

Those new model sections were created by me so maybe I have overlooked something.

Thank you for the reply & consideration Cappy. I agree that it will be laborious to set up but once done, it would be of great references.

Btw, while we are at it, maybe slightly premature but perhaps you may wish to change the "Veyron Power" section to "Veyron | Chiron Power"?