New Daily Driver!

LA_Brit

Couldn't resist the spec on this thing! CPO 09' 997 TT with 15k on it.

Perfect daily for LA and last of the Mezger turbo manuals.

WP0CD29909S773082_1.jpg

WP0CD29909S773082_3.jpg

WP0CD29909S773082_12.jpg

WP0CD29909S773082_18.jpg

Nice, congrats!

What does Allan Herbie have to say? :icon_mrgreen:

Like anybody gives a shit what that dickhead has to say! He just bought a Poor mans Turbo...a 944!!!!!

Like anybody gives a shit what that dickhead has to say! He just bought a Poor mans Turbo...a 944!!!!!

You gave the exact response that I was expecting! I literally LOL! Good thing I wasn't drinking anything at the time. :lol2: :lol2:

congrats! the STS wasn't a good DD? :)

Thanks bud - i'd love one but it was too expensive IMO with the current downtrend in the market. Going to wait until next year and hopefully jump back into a CGT.

Interior is Terracotta - same as my old CGT. Love it!

Those pics don't look terracotta but since they are congrats on black over terracotta. I also had a CGT in those colors and am dying for another. A Porsche turbo in whatever detail you desire is the ultimate daily in my opinion. I have a black/tan/espresso 2017 TTS that is just about perfect in every way.

Those pics don't look terracotta but since they are congrats on black over terracotta. I also had a CGT in those colors and am dying for another. A Porsche turbo in whatever detail you desire is the ultimate daily in my opinion. I have a black/tan/espresso 2017 TTS that is just about perfect in every way.

The best Carrera GT I have ever seen, period. Congrats on the new car Brit, I love those seatbacks. That spec is really, really nice. Enjoy it.

• 1 month later...