So we are being attacked

Tommy

And god, they are ugly. Let's start with one

member: LOLZZOMGLAMBOSUX

He did register to spam and say Lambo is gay. Fine. The guy's name is Stephen (aka Maraque), he is 18 years old and live in NY.

Some those who wanna have fun, let's go!

AIM: FerrariRcks

YIM: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

GoogleTalk: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

Btw, his fcuking occupation is "Off-Topic section of an automotive forum I belong to". People on F-Chat, can you check if there is such an ugly member there ?

Part II to follow, maybe...

560512du.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"When you stick you hand in a pile of goo that used to be your best friends face...you'll know what to do."

Gentleman, lets have a formal decleration of war, and i believe Erik shouldget the pregame going with a nice little "cease and disist letter" to fast auto.net. Lets bring these little pricks to their knees!

Do we continue ?

user: LOLZ_Lambo_SUX... 17 years old.

Dude, your parents must be proud!

sc0001bo4.jpg

Jealous losers. Not only do they not have cool cars but with those ugly mugs they probably aren't getting much pussy either. I guess they have to resort to raiding forums and circlejerking each other.

I spoke to Stephen and he said he didnt post anything and only watched. I said to him that thats no better than participating and that he should apologize.

they are nice guys. just a little teenage stupidity.

he said that his IP and all are banned and that he will give me the apology and I shall forward it to you guys.

please settle this peacefully.

I spoke to Stephen and he said he didnt post anything and only watched. I said to him that thats no better than participating and that he should apologize.

they are nice guys. just a little teenage stupidity.

he said that his IP and all are banned and that he will give me the apology and I shall forward it to you guys.

please settle this peacefully.

NO.

from Stephen:

To the guys at L-Power,

I’m deeply sorry for what my fellow forum members did to you. I never truly agreed with it to begin with, and I only signed up so I could watch what was going on, and not participate in their shenanigans. I’m sorry for making my username as if I was one of them, but I was truly just watching.

I did not have any part in the planning or execution of the raid on you. The raid was the result of many immature minds, and I apologize for their actions. I hope you take this apology seriously, because I’m not joking.

I never called Lamborghini “gay” as one of you said, and I can say that I don’t think Lamborghinis are gay at all. I quite like Lamborghinis, and I would never come to your forum to vandalize it even if I didn’t.

Again, I’m sorry

ugly mugs they probably aren't getting much pussy either.

Speaking of ugly mugs, this guy contributed! :eusa_dance:

saleenfan.jpg

Real bright individuals.

If you are going to plan a sneak attack, you dont put your intentions on the net so everyone can read it.

I think that tactic went away after the civil war.

I say attack full throttle

I'm not for the war. They did attack us because some of them don't like Allan, and they have too much time.

That said, they came here, they have caused troubles and now they are exposed. I do not pat anybody on the back to register and spam or attack their board.

from Stephen:

you can tell Stephen that he could've watched what was going on as a guest he didn't have to register, he is full of it.

And this faggot..... fcuk.... He's too fcuking pathetic to post a cock in his mouth.... Poor loser would probably go Seung cho and and take out his algebra class....

I am going to BELAY Tommy's request.... I want one of you to post the above photos in that thread.... JUST ONCE.... and then nothing else....

http://www.fast-autos.net/forum/showthread...66&page=153

post_315_1177165772_thumb.jpg