Lpower has been alittle dull............. NWS

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_pray: Who is that, and how do you guys pull this shit off?

More than that, how did Tony pull that off without getting his head handed to him in a sling? :la:

More than that, how did Tony pull that off without getting his head handed to him in a sling? :la:

Too late........I'll be sleeping the fishes tonight. :shock:

No nudie shots were suppose to be pinned up so I let amy look at them with me when I signed in just now. Lets just say after the first tittie shot she saw, she said and I quote " I've seen enough" and walked out of the room. :eusa_doh: Its Alissa's fault, she was directing the whole thing. We had 100% fully clothed pictures til she came in and persuaded her to take her top off for a few shots. I was innocent. :eusa_liar: I swear.

i think those "head lights" aren't aligned properly..... Is it just me or is the passenger side a bit lower than the drivers side? :rolleyes: :eek3dance:

:iamwithstupid:

... still... :monkeyleft:

damn, how much she cost?

She works for me part time. Up and coming model. She's going to LA next week to meet with playboy. Rakjoe is going to hook up with her and help her out as well. He knows a few people out there.

The headlights are fine, she's well proportioned. Thighs are a little big but she works out a lot. She said she's been cutting down on the leg crunchs to get her thighs a little smaller. I hope she does well, she's a nice girl.

She works for me part time.

I guess you are not affraid of sexual harassment lawsuits. :eusa_think:

She works for me part time. Up and coming model. She's going to LA next week to meet with playboy. Rakjoe is going to hook up with her and help her out as well. He knows a few people out there.

The headlights are fine, she's well proportioned. Thighs are a little big but she works out a lot. She said she's been cutting down on the leg crunchs to get her thighs a little smaller. I hope she does well, she's a nice girl.

I also conclude with Tony, she was a nice cute girl. I have no problem taking more pics! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Tony, your wife is fcuking gay!!! Here, blame it on mine! :icon_mrgreen:

I already did. Its all good. and dam i wish she was gay, or at least bi-sexual, then maybe I could get the two of them together. :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

she is pretty cute, I think once the photoshop wizards at playboy get through with touchups on her photos she will look fine....They can easily trim her thighs down and soften her face up a bit where she will still look close to what she looks like in person.

Guest miyagi

Yes sir!!!!

I need to see more threads like this please :eusa_clap:

Very nice......

Very nice, thanks guys! Once again, this thread underscores how versatile the G is; blondes, brunettes, redheads, tall, short, skinny, and so on all look extra hot next to it. You can't say that about every exotic. Take the SLR for example, that ride is 100% blonde! :icon_mrgreen:

Btw, Allan your nearly departed SE looks fcuking awesome in the desert, can't think of a better color for a PHX car.

Thanks. Ohh Arizona :icon_pidu:

I don't like anorexic chics. (a walking stick)

The sexiest gurlZ ever, always have a tight big ass. :icon_super:

I don't like anorexic chics. (a walking stick)

The sexiest gurlZ ever, always have a tight big ass. :icon_super:

:eusa_naughty: Unless you are referring to her ass as big, because that was a nice ass. Not big at all in my book. :monkeyleft: