Finally got a Huracan

05LSV

I've been looking for a while and it's been a saga for sure. I found this 2015 Huracan in Utah and after flying out to SLC to have it inspected, closed the deal and had it in my driveway a week later.

Funny, I had been looking for black or white exterior for a while (and considered red), but upon getting serious, realized that I didn't love the H in white as much, I couldn't find a red one locally to view in person, and I already have a black Gallardo. So a few weeks ago, I went to Lambo Newport Beach to look at the aforementioned white H and saw a Grigio Lynx car at Newport Beach - it was just stunning in person. The white car disappeared next to it! I missed out on that particular car by a matter of 1 day, so I decided to start looking around for a similar car and I found this one a few days later. I couldn't be more thrilled to have this in my garage!

Big thanks to megachad, who connected me not just with a great shop in SLC (Makes and Models) for the PPI, but also with his transport guy to ship the car to my door - thanks buddy!

post-22839-1511248256_thumb.jpg

post-22839-1511248264_thumb.jpg

post-22839-1511248275_thumb.jpg

post-22839-1511248282_thumb.jpg

post-22839-1511248287_thumb.jpg

post-22839-1511248292_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Both classy and sporty at the same time. Congrats!

Thanks! I had the wheels done before the car shipped to me - I like the look for sure.

Congrats man! Very classy! What's the interior color?

Thanks Chip - it's black leather with black alcantara inserts and red stitching.

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!

It wears the Grigio Lynx PERFECTLY! Especially with red calipers! Luv this color combo!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone! I picked up my mother in law from the airport tonight in the car and she about shit herself. lol

I now have the side markers tinted and purchased (but have yet to install) a pair of Lambo shield courtesy lights. Next up, springs, spacers, and Vorsteiner. What a blast this thing is to drive!

Thanks for the comments everyone! I picked up my mother in law from the airport tonight in the car and she about shit herself. lol

I now have the side markers tinted and purchased (but have yet to install) a pair of Lambo shield courtesy lights. Next up, springs, spacers, and Vorsteiner. What a blast this thing is to drive!

Should make for interesting conversation around the dinner table ... Tomorrow ...

Enjoy ... Be Safe!!!

Get that multi Lambo owner title!

You know it, buddy! Just posted in the owner's thread!