2015 College Football Championship Game?

SV-N-IT

what are your predictions on winner and score etc...

new years day was awesome college ball and its nice to see the under dogs proceed to the BIG game! :icon_thumleft:

maybe my Canes will come back one day! ;)

I'm so tired. Stayed up for the game and it seemed insanely long haha. Crazy 4th quarter.

oh yeah that will go down in history books! 2 great games!

yeah great games yesterday!! I would have liked to see TCU with a shot on the action instead of Bama but oh well. With that being said I think Oregon should have the upper hand in a close game.

yeah great games yesterday!! I would have liked to see TCU with a shot on the action instead of Bama but oh well. With that being said I think Oregon should have the upper hand in a close game.

TCU didn't beat Baylor so I don't understand why everyone thinks they deserved a shot. They shouldn't have even won the Big 12 if the Big 12 wasn't retarded and actually crowned a winner.

it will be interesting, looks like Oregon is favored by 7

That was the opening line as of last night that I saw. We all saw what being a 9.5 point favorite did for Bama! :icon_mrgreen:

That was the opening line as of last night that I saw. We all saw what being a 9.5 point favorite did for Bama! :icon_mrgreen:

Are you guys going to the game?

maybe my Canes will come back one day! ;)

I thought they were going to knock of FSU but then they played the 2nd half.

Are you guys going to the game?

Not sure. Depends on a lot, not least of which will be the Steelers.

I thought they were going to knock of FSU but then they played the 2nd half.

me too! they need another year or two.

wiggs your right about the lines, you just never know. it all depends on who shows up that day.

me too! they need another year or two.

wiggs your right about the lines, you just never know. it all depends on who shows up that day.

The beauty/madness of college football.

TCU didn't beat Baylor so I don't understand why everyone thinks they deserved a shot. They shouldn't have even won the Big 12 if the Big 12 wasn't retarded and actually crowned a winner.

Well if the records had somthing to do with it TCU lost one less than BU and not to mention BU was ranked when they played so the didnt loose to a nobody. and they lost by 3. May have been a diff story if it would have been a blowout.

Well if the records had somthing to do with it TCU lost one less than BU and not to mention BU was ranked when they played so the didnt loose to a nobody. and they lost by 3. May have been a diff story if it would have been a blowout.

Baylor only lost one game this season. TCU only lost one game this season. TCUs one loss was to Baylor. Therefore Baylor should have won the Conference. It really is quite simple.

Now is TCUs one loss was to a team other than Baylor or if Baylor had lost more than one game this all would have been a lot easier!

Was surprised at the FSU game. I think they had a better team last year, and Famous Jameis hasn't had his head straight all year. Will be interesting to see if he sticks it out for another year or not. He hasn't lost a football game since high school, so will be interesting to see what becomes of him now.

Was surprised at the FSU game. I think they had a better team last year, and Famous Jameis hasn't had his head straight all year. Will be interesting to see if he sticks it out for another year or not. He hasn't lost a football game since high school, so will be interesting to see what becomes of him now.

supposedly he's heading to the NFL. we will see

Ohio boy, Go Buckeyes! :icon_mrgreen: I'm excited for a good game!

Obviously it was a fantastic game for Ohio State. I had great seats through my season tickets but gave them to a friend who is a much bigger fan than me. It would've been a fun game to be at.