Ace, Test and Doc K Walk Into A Bar...

Supercar Ace

Ace, Test and Doc K go to a restaurant I love in Woodland Hills for dinner. Test is a strategist, Ace is the point main, and Doc K is the witness.

Long story short, Test and Ace spy a table of 3 hot girls. Ace and Test formulate a game plan. Ace winds up at said table of girls. Turns out a older guy wrote a semi-creepy note on a napkin and handed it to the hottest girl (that I was interested gunning for) that reads as follows:

"Your features are beautiful. The could have been crafted by Peter Carl Faberge. He created 57 Russian Imperial Easter Eggs for Tsar Nicholas II and Alexandra of the Romanov Dynasty.

(over) [- yes, this was instructions to flip the napkin over]

What about dinner

1. Polo Lounge Beverly Hills Hotel

2. SoHo Sunset Blvd or Malibu

3. Mastro's

4. Your choice

I am a rock star

*phone number*

Malibu"

Me, in my infinite scoundrelness decided to help the girls out by texting the guy from my phone. The girls and I discussed and sent a few text nd chose option 1, but left it on "we'll check my schedule." After said bonign experience, I got the number of the girl I was gunning for (her and her friends live out in simi valley and where tired) but me and her are hanging next weekend.

Now the real question for the boards...There's a creeper that's texting me so how should this play out?

1. Setup a date and then show up myself

2. Pretend I'm a pissed of boyfriend that broke into my girlfriend's phone and wants to kick his ass

3. Keep some convo going and reveal I've just had gender-reassignment surgery

4. Other suggestions???

I'm leaning towards option #3 but would be interested to ear what ideas the forum has...

Thoughts?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am a spoil sport, but I just would not have started any responses in the first place. Maybe the guy is a good person and now he is being misled.

I’m replying just so I follow this ,lol. Pictures or screenshots will make this much more epic.

fXCUz27.jpg

I'm still laughing at this. This has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen this year. :lol2: I've loved watching everything unfold and can't wait to see what happens next. What I thought was funny was that one of the waitresses said that this guy does this all the time.

With the rock star thing, you are with a division of people investigating numerous sexual harassment cases that have featured in the press of late...

:eusa_think: I likes it...

I’m replying just so I follow this ,lol. Pictures or screenshots will make this much more epic.

See below for said note

Maybe I am a spoil sport, but I just would not have started any responses in the first place. Maybe the guy is a good person and now he is being misled.

Seeing the guy in person giving off the creeper vibe and having my bartender and waitress confirm that he does this all the time...might be a good person, but is certainly going about trying to pickup girls the wrong way.

I'm still laughing at this. This has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen this year. :lol2: I've loved watching everything unfold and can't wait to see what happens next. What I thought was funny was that one of the waitresses said that this guy does this all the time.

Eye witness testimony

post-8919-1509934119_thumb.jpg

Wow, that is a creepy-looking note! Looks like it was written by a serial killer or something. And what's with the, "I am a rock star" bit? The initial text comes off kinda nice (about Carl Faberge), but the paper and the way the letters are made, looks really creepy.

"Oh my god, so exciting! It must have been fascinating for you to witness the creation of those masterpieces."

Why can't you guys live closer. Lol. I can now drive my lambo places, and have no lambo buddies to much drive with except like... 2 people. who generally are very busy people.

Wow, that is a creepy-looking note! Looks like it was written by a serial killer or something. And what's with the, "I am a rock star" bit? The initial text comes off kinda nice (about Carl Faberge), but the paper and the way the letters are made, looks really creepy.

This guy is now a confirmed level 100 creeper. jk

I honestly wouldn't do anything except prank call the guy more with the girl. Other than that, why bother. Ask for his address and send 100 pizzas to his house. :icon_thumleft:

This. Being a creep can be translated that girl just was not interested. Why mess with someone elses lives just for fun.

Okay its a f*kin odd napkin story lol :D

This. Being a creep can be translated that girl just was not interested. Why mess with someone elses lives just for fun.

Trust me man. It was sooooo weird. :lol2: We're just having fun too, BTW. We wouldn't do anything to hurt the guy's feelings or cause any drama. Remember, the waitress said that he comes there a few times a week and give the same notes to girls. ;)

He was wearing a great white jeans jacket, but i don't recognize him from the band. The lead singer's son is a friend of mine, big bimmer guy.

Trust me man. It was sooooo weird. :lol2: We're just having fun too, BTW. We wouldn't do anything to hurt the guy's feelings or cause any drama. Remember, the waitress said that he comes there a few times a week and give the same notes to girls. ;)

Don't forget, your time will also come when you will be old and seem creepy to the younger people LOL

Don't forget, your time will also come when you will be old and seem creepy to the younger people LOL

Is that coming from experience, old man? ;)

JK. I kid, I kid. :lol2:

I love a good hunting story.

So there we were in the perch, the deer had seen us, but we decided to lay low to not spook them. They took a long time nibbling on their food and when one got up to leave for the watering hole, I knew she'd be passing right through on the way back. So I told Ace "that is the best doe of them all, I have to go, but let's plan my exit to flush her out and get her in your sites". Sure enough, it worked. Tag and release.

So there we were in the perch, the deer had seen us, but we decided to lay low to not spook them. They took a long time nibbling on their food and when one got up to leave for the watering hole, I knew she'd be passing right through on the way back. So I told Ace "that is the best doe of them all, I have to go, but let's plan my exit to flush her out and get her in your sites". Sure enough, it worked. Tag and release.

And with that Hunting Whitetail became a metaphor.

If I ever get released by my gf to be free and wild once again, I am going to be at least as awkward as this guy. Most propably more.

But my hand writing is horrible. So maybe I would rather carry a huge typewriter into a bar in my enormous 90's neon and leather pouch type waist bag and go sit into opposing table, and type loudly cliketiclak while simultaniusly staring intensely at the unknown girl a bit of drool running down my beard. And then I would go and drop this piece of mystical papyrus stained in aged cum and cheap EDT to the girl's hands. Repeat same next day and till infinity. Occasionally dropping to unknown girls table and giving a bit of serenade with harmonica and my lovely high pitched voice. But hey I am a Ö-list DJ so it might be okay.

"Oh my god, so exciting! It must have been fascinating for you to witness the creation of those masterpieces."

:eusa_think:

This guy is now a confirmed level 100 creeper. jk

I honestly wouldn't do anything except prank call the guy more with the girl. Other than that, why bother. Ask for his address and send 100 pizzas to his house. :icon_thumleft:

Def prank texted, which was the idea to achieve a different goal.

If I was a dick I'd be trying to get some cash outta this guy...def not the angle I wanna play. Working on an ending to this saga of creep and mischief...

Circle of life my friend... :drunk:

:iamwithstupid:

And with that Hunting Whitetail became a metaphor.

:icon_mrgreen:

If I ever get released by my gf to be free and wild once again, I am going to be at least as awkward as this guy. Most propably more.

But my hand writing is horrible. So maybe I would rather carry a huge typewriter into a bar in my enormous 90's neon and leather pouch type waist bag and go sit into opposing table, and type loudly cliketiclak while simultaniusly staring intensely at the unknown girl a bit of drool running down my beard. And then I would go and drop this piece of mystical papyrus stained in aged cum and cheap EDT to the girl's hands. Repeat same next day and till infinity. Occasionally dropping to unknown girls table and giving a bit of serenade with harmonica and my lovely high pitched voice. But hey I am a Ö-list DJ so it might be okay.

Or you could hit me up. I gotcha covered :icon_thumleft:

Try to get him to send a dik pic, no homo.

How is asking a guy for a dick pic no homo?

Hell, asking another guy to ask for a dick pic is homo.

What if they mean a picture of a whale?

Why can't you guys live closer. Lol. I can now drive my lambo places, and have no lambo buddies to much drive with except like... 2 people. who generally are very busy people.

I'll be in Portland for turkey day... and out in Bend is a Defender 90 I wanna see.