Twin Turbo HURACAN Performante demonstration rides at Bull Fest

Underground Racing

We are going to be in Miami this weekend hanging out with a Twin Turbo Performate and a Twin Tubo Huracan Spyder. We are offering demonstration rides to owners of Performantes or Huracans.

Please email me if you are interested in experiencing the rush of a 1000+whp Huracan that drives just like a stock Huracan.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

704-361-3443

We are going to be in Miami this weekend hanging out with a Twin Turbo Performate and a Twin Tubo Huracan Spyder. We are offering demonstration rides to owners of Performantes or Huracans.

Please email me if you are interested in experiencing the rush of a 1000+whp Huracan that drives just like a stock Huracan.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

704-361-3443

Are peasant LP560 owners worthy of asking for a ride?

Are peasant LP560 owners worthy of asking for a ride?

We booked up pretty fast, as you can imagine there is a decent sized list for rides. Priority will be for Huracan owners. We are going to do most of the rides off site. Email me your cell number and I will see what I can do. ;)

Well if you're booked up, perhaps Nick (Lambofan35) can do one or two ...

Nice Job!!! ... Nick

Great video! Man, sure wish Toyo made those tires for the front.

^

|

This

Agreed toyo doesn’t make a r888 or r888r in a front profile for the huracan or performante. It’s a weird really thin size 245/30/20. Lots of other options, whether is Oem Pzero garbage (good to only 1000hp :). Optional Pirelli Corsa which is standard on the Performante and a really nice tire for performance overall.

Then you have the barely street legal tire Pirelli Trofeo R, which is what I’ve gone to recently and is very very good tire in the warm climates. Almost nobody has used these on a street car in the USA, in fact I could only confirm one set being installed anywhere in south Florida between 3 Lamborghini dealers which was by our LP member SV-N-IT in an old car. Besides the fact that Pirelli doesn’t even list this size as available on their website, it is a OEM Lamborghini spec tire for the Nurburing record!!! There is usually less than 6 tires available at one time in the USA over the past year but Tirerack says they can special order them.

Agreed toyo doesn’t make a r888 or r888r in a front profile for the huracan or performante. It’s a weird really thin size 245/30/20. Lots of other options, whether is Oem Pzero garbage (good to only 1000hp :). Optional Pirelli Corsa which is standard on the Performante and a really nice tire for performance overall.

Then you have the barely street legal tire Pirelli Trofeo R, which is what I’ve gone to recently and is very very good tire in the warm climates. Almost nobody has used these on a street car in the USA, in fact I could only confirm one set being installed anywhere in south Florida between 3 Lamborghini dealers which was by our LP member SV-N-IT in an old car. Besides the fact that Pirelli doesn’t even list this size as available on their website, it is a OEM Lamborghini spec tire for the Nurburing record!!! There is usually less than 6 tires available at one time in the USA over the past year but Tirerack says they can special order them.

So are you running Trofeo R's in the rear? I've been wondering if anyone had tried those with TT's, and if so how they hooked on the street compared to the Toyo's.

Thanks for the info. I'm exploring options for the front as I do have the R888's on the back. I'm just guessing but thinking UR runs the stock P's on the front of their red DCT H that ran 7's and 233 in the half-mile.

How about the Pilot Sport Cup 2 for the front? Obviously the P Trofeo R would be the better tire. Tire Rack shows them to be in stock:

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...L&tab=Sizes