FS: Gallardo Carbon Fiber Engine Bonnet with Mesh Engine Window

kilo16

Hi guys,

It's been so long and I sold my Gallardo back in 2012 but I was digging through my garage and I've got this Visible Carbon Fiber Engine Bonnet (Trunk?) Hood with a honey comb engine window. This piece should be plug and play if I remember correctly. The silver stuff is some heat tape on there that is a bit stubborn but could be removed with a heat gun.

This is great for a track or competition car if you're looking to save some weight over the stock hood. I remember on my Gallardo, I didn't have a transparent cover, so this was an upgrade for me so that I could see the engine through the bonnet. This came off of my 2006 Gallardo, but it should also fit any LP-series cars as I don't think there was a change in that department.

There are some small scratches here and there on it from storage in my garage. Images are attached. I remember I paid $3750 for it + whatever the mesh window was. Here is the link from please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors: https://www.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com/Gallardo-Engine-Cover.asp

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours, I'm trying to make space in my garage as it's starting to get a little cluttered with stuff. If you're in the Northeast, I can deliver it within a reasonable distance from zip code 08902 otherwise pickup is the other option. Honestly, I wouldn't want to risk shipping it and when I ordered it, it was a freight item so that is a pain in the arse.

Price: Make me an offer.

20180617_183347.jpg

20180617_183358.jpg

20180617_183638.jpg