Koenigsegg Agera HH in LP family?

ELIM

If so, congrats webster132!

http://thesupercarkids.com/koenisegg-agera...ulholland-drive

post-3744-1389550609_thumb.jpg

The Mulholland Drive road is a twisty road in the eastern Santa Monica Mountains of Southern California, U.S. At exact this location automotive photographer Christopher Garcia spotted the brand new Koenigsegg Agera HH, the first ever Koenigsegg Agera registered in the U.S.

The one-off supercar was commissioned by Danish programmer David Heinemeier Hansson, who also has a Pagani Zonda HH in a similar color trim. The car was spotted on a transport and photographed a few days ago on an U.S. road fitted with U.S. plates.

The new photos show the vehicle driving across the wonderful driver’s road, where it truly belongs. For your information, the HH is based on an Agera S technical spec, which means it has Aircore hollow carbon fiber wheels, upgraded power and enhanced aerodynamics. The Agera S has a top speed of over 400 kmh. It runs on regular petrol and comes with a newly developed 1030 hp twin turbo engine with a torque of 1100 Nm.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw reports somewhere of a Koenigsegg being developed as an "HH" - I forget where. Considering the amount of press Webster got the last time he posted a build (the Zonda), I can understand why this one was kept a bit under wraps.

Congrats though and can't wait to hear impressions versus the Zonda!

congrats webster!!!

hopefully i will get to see it in socal

Beautiful car. CVK is a mad scientist, love that about him. I would love to hear the differences between CVK and Horacio and their respective companies. Only what, maybe at most 10 people have experiences with both?