FUCK YES!

abolfaz

Is there really Porsche under there

There's a little 911, 924/44 and some 928 bits in it as well. Regardless of what it looks like, it appears very well executed.

The damn wheels! Bbs rs wide body widths but with narrow body offsets, so wide body with no spacers . They must have cost a fortune back in the day and are nearly unobtainable in those offsets today.

And a Ferrari

That's what my wife said. To think, someone spent a fortune on this thing. It's so damn ugly I'd almost leave it the way it is.

This is the ultimate car to drive home after a long day of drug smuggling.

This is the ultimate car to drive home after a long day of drug smuggling.

Along those same lines, you can bet all those mods were paid for with cash.

In the description about the carfax and title..."You will notice it was involved in a theft and recovery"... thieves must have stolen it in the dark and then ditched it once they saw what it looked like in daylight.

In the description about the carfax and title..."You will notice it was involved in a theft and recovery"... thieves must have stolen it in the dark and then ditched it once they saw what it looked like in daylight.

:lol2:

I have three heavily modified Panteras, although done so in a respectful manner (at least in my opinion anyway). I have seen all kinds of modifications over the years on these cars, but I never knew it also occurs with the Porsche to this degree. Problem is the owner or builder probably loved it, but as we see from comments here, good luck trying to find the one buyer that feels the same.

I have three heavily modified Panteras, although done so in a respectful manner (at least in my opinion anyway). I have seen all kinds of modifications over the years on these cars, but I never knew it also occurs with the Porsche to this degree. Problem is the owner or builder probably loved it, but as we see from comments here, good luck trying to find the one buyer that feels the same.

You had to understand the scene, at least in Miami, during the 70's and 80's. If your 911 wasn't modified in some way or another, you weren't shit. I can't tell you how many dopers I'd seen pouring hundreds of thousands of dollars into their cars at the local Porsche shops. This particular car was done by rinspeed, not sure if done in the states or overseas, im sure it cost a bundle. I'm surprised that it was done on a non turbo car though.

You had to understand the scene, at least in Miami, during the 70's and 80's. If your 911 wasn't modified in some way or another, you weren't shit. I can't tell you how many dopers I'd seen pouring hundreds of thousands of dollars into their cars at the local Porsche shops. This particular car was done by rinspeed, not sure if done in the states or overseas, im sure it cost a bundle. I'm surprised that it was done on a non turbo car though.

I am sure Miami is still drug dealer central , the next generation is probably not interested in this abomination . Makes you wonder about the mindset at rinspeed at the time , I wouldn't put my name on anything that awful

Without and further comment on the aesthetics of the body kit, I can tell you it was well done and professionally created. The donor car was a straight and low mileage g50 cab that would be worth twice what we are asking if it had been left alone.

Perfect item description, lol .

Yeah I guess times have changed since the 70's; although I still wear all my psychedelic balloon pants daily, frozen in time. I am not knocking the modified Porsche and in fact love to see how people creatively modify cars so we can see how some things work and some don't.

12884722923_5ca9415875_b.jpgPIMPIN by JanDaMan, on Flickr

Yeah I guess times have changed since the 70's; although I still wear all my psychedelic balloon pants daily, frozen in time. I am not knocking the modified Porsche and in fact love to see how people creatively modify cars so we can see how some things work and some don't.

12884722923_5ca9415875_b.jpgPIMPIN by JanDaMan, on Flickr

Keep doing you man!

Your photo reminds me of a buddy of mine with a 1940's Ford hot rod in Pittsburgh. He and his buddies occasionally dress like 40's mobsters and roll really slow around his neighborhood for shits and giggles. :lol2: