Lamborghini Urus - Production version

Andrew R.

Yesterday I had the fortunate opportunity to see the production version of the URUS... I really like it, and I think it will sell very well! It will certainly be the Lamborghini of SUV's!

Photos will be posted on Monday December 4th!

Who has placed pre-orders? I think you made a good decision!

signed the order and 1st allocation for my particular dealer ...while at giro while back. I am loyal period. I am excited. thanbk you for making my day with this post and the exciting words about the car. The Aventador SV roadster holds 12 naked women in it/on it. my record. I will let you know how many the urus can hold within a few hours of delivery ...

signed the order and 1st allocation for my particular dealer ...while at giro while back. I am loyal period. I am excited. thanbk you for making my day with this post and the exciting words about the car. The Aventador SV roadster holds 12 naked women in it/on it. my record. I will let you know how many the urus can hold within a few hours of delivery ...

I’ve been in an SV multiple times and I cannot fathom how you pulled that off logistically.