New Mclaren 570GT

NRG x Lambo

i KIND of dig it. i mean it's NOT mean to be a 12c, or a 650s. for an "entry" level supercar, i think this is a great example of a fun/practical daily driver! obviously you lose the 'exposed' engine compartment, but the hatchback/fastback styling is super cool (with glass bonnet closed, the 570GT rear has the same general shape of the P1). i love the pano glass roof in the cabin!

this could be a FUN daily! i got to imagine there has to be some 570S owners who might not be happy with the GT announcement though.

I don't see what purpose it serves, so you get a little more luggage space, that will block your rear view, if you use it. I'm sure it's fun to be get hit in the back of the head under heavy braking too.

Luggage space, always my first consideration looking at cars that can do 190 mph. If they squeezed in a back seat, like a 911 then it would make sense.

An uglier version of an unattractive car. I'm sure there is a wafer thin market for it, just not my cup of tea.

Looks like they have stepped up interior quality.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/02/24/mclaren.../#slide-3808716

Have to admire McLaren's dogged determination to continue to undermine the resale values of a car they just introduced.

What's the difference? The hatch thing? At least they didn't just slap some stickers on.

Don't you guys worry Lambo will start offering stickers for the Huracan soon and they will call it limited edition :lol2:

Not kidding!

yea, I don't get it.... not for me...

i think the main problem is the 'difference' between the 570S and 570GT - which isn't a WHOLE lot. the vagueness is blurring the purpose of the vehicle. in my personal opinion, i THINK mclaren should have made this GT version THE '570' and call it a day. 570 should have been a more 'everyday usable' car, and keep the super sport series more bonkers. at least it would be a more clear delineation between the different groups that mclaren is trying to establish.