570S runs 10.2 @ 135 MPH

FikseSTS

best I have seen for a stock Huracan was 10.8, I saw a tuned one go 10.5, usually 130-132 MPH...

And what figure does a huracan get?

the tech and performance of mclaren's are under appreciated. i saw a video (side by side) comparison between an early model 12c and a 675LT going around the track and having 2 pretty similar skilled level driver's taking the cars around at almost the same lap times. while each iteration is an improvement, it's VERY incremental in some ways from a performance standpoint. i still stand by the fact that the 12c is a GREAT car for it's value. sucks for those (including me) who bought into it a little too soon, but at about $140-150k, it's a KILLER machine.

best I have seen for a stock Huracan was 10.8, I saw a tuned one go 10.5, usually 130-132 MPH...

Was that (10.8) Huracan using 103 octane race fuel that this 570S was mixed with?

And what figure does a huracan get?

My friend here, first time a the track got 10.4 few times in a row, there were other two Huracans running they all got the same times.

the tech and performance of mclaren's are under appreciated. i saw a video (side by side) comparison between an early model 12c and a 675LT going around the track and having 2 pretty similar skilled level driver's taking the cars around at almost the same lap times. while each iteration is an improvement, it's VERY incremental in some ways from a performance standpoint. i still stand by the fact that the 12c is a GREAT car for it's value. sucks for those (including me) who bought into it a little too soon, but at about $140-150k, it's a KILLER machine.

:iamwithstupid:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
With the 570S being so good, there's almost no point to buying a 650S.

I am interested to see what McLaren comes up with to replace the 650S.

I think a convertible option is pretty compelling.

With the 570S being so good, there's almost no point to buying a 650S.

I am interested to see what McLaren comes up with to replace the 650S.

• 4 weeks later...

Keep in mind, straight line is not what differentiates the two, it has always been suspension. Thats where the cars supposedly depart in performance, 650's being far more advanced, and the 570s being more traditional.

Jon