A Brother and A Best Friend.... We Will Miss You.

A few days ago, Alex (TURBOALEX), the SPE crew, family and friends lost a very good friend. It really is true when they say to cherish the ones you love because you'll never know what will happen tomorrow. Murphy was a great friend. "You watch my back, I'll watch your back" kind of guy. We're all still at a lost of words, and there's nothing much else to say but to enjoy the pictures below.

A few words from Alex: Very sad day for me…… this is to my very best friend and my brother……………… 一路好走!!

Rest in peace, Murphy.

8896366545_cd85c94dc7_c.jpg

8896986936_58ec262fd3_c.jpg

8896365075_8ba43ba654_c.jpg

8896371913_0dbd45dac3_c.jpg

8897143044_132afa2f65_o.jpg

8896372001_5c053c6e89_o.jpg

8896987276_f72217d482_c.jpg

8896373181_443c348d38_c.jpg

Sorry for your loss. Just went to a memorial on Tuesday and very tough...reminds you how lucky we are to wake up every morning and to cherish every moment we have on this planet. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. RIP

Ive known Murphy for many years. Even though we only hung out a handful of times it was easy to see he was genuine good person. Gone way too young. Rest in Peace Murphy! You will be missed by many!

:( :(

RIP. Is that his daughter in the pic? Way too young to go.

Was it a car accident ?

my condolences

Horrible news, absolutely sucks..... Murphy was such a nice, sincere and sweet man! Sorry for your loss Alex, we are all here for you!

I can't imagine it still. I'm in shock and at a loss of words. In a blink of an eye, Murphy and I go back 13 years when I was still a young kid. We've had our differences when young and over the years have grown to respect each other and even become good friends. Our friendship was one that really blossomed because we had a common love for lambos and cars. That was the thing that always tied us together. We'd talk about life, kids, and what we hold dear. He was straight shooter that called it like it is. Even now as I'm writing this, I keep flashing back to all those moments and keep thinking he is not really gone, that he is going to call me up one day and talk to me about his diablo.. Farewell my friend. You will be missed dearly. My condolences to his wife and daughter. I can't imagine their grief at this time and can only sincerely wish the very best for his family. My wife and I are just grief stricken...

my condolences to the friends and family