Titanium quicksilver beast

ostoneman

A genuine fear inducing monster of a noise I think......very unique pitch and can't quite figure if I like it or if it suits the car.

I had a Quicksilver on my 06 Bug. It was awesome and I thought it sounded like it should have from the factory. No lights, no issues, just 100% awesome sound. Worth the $ if someone is wanting a sound upgrade.

Im sorry, but $41,000 for the Titanium version of this exhaust is stupid. You can't even argue the point that if you have the money for a Bugatti, you have the money for that. BUT, that's just more poor ass opinion haha

Im sorry, but $41,000 for the Titanium version of this exhaust is stupid. You can't even argue the point that if you have the money for a Bugatti, you have the money for that. BUT, that's just more poor ass opinion haha

I'm completely with you, at $10k it's still highway robbery for well under a grand in tubing and some time to weld it up.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm completely with you, at $10k it's still highway robbery for well under a grand in tubing and some time to weld it up.

I can think of alot of things that fit this description and are highway robbery.........but we still buy them.

I had a Quicksilver on my 06 Bug. It was awesome and I thought it sounded like it should have from the factory. No lights, no issues, just 100% awesome sound. Worth the $ if someone is wanting a sound upgrade.

I'll take your word for it because that video was underwhelming to say the least. Was really hoping to be blown away.