Prince will be joining Chyna

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn crap poop. Chyna wasn't a surprise...sad but not a real surprise...but Fricken Prince? Purple Rain? Let's Go Crazy? 1999? One of the all time great guitarists, and apparently, back yard basketball players! This blows!

Purple Rain came to mind first somehow.

Little Red has been added.

Youre much too fast. Guess we'll have to party like its 1999. Now where's my raspberry beret?

I am not a fan of bringing religion into discussions but it seems he was a Jehovah's witness, and if he did indeed die of the flu, the reluctance of treating medical conditions with any sort of therapy is a definitely a contributing factor.

RIP

I loved his music as a kid. Used to watch his videos after school for musical inspiration. I especially loved when he played with Maceo Parker and Eric Leeds. Sad to see him go so early.

RIP. One of the all time-great musicians. The bill for rampant drug use in the 70's and 80's has arrived for 2016.

chappelle2pt.jpg

RIP. One of the all time-great musicians. The bill for rampant drug use in the 70's and 80's has arrived for 2016.

chappelle2pt.jpg

Never underestimate The Blouses.

If you've never seen Kevin Smiths story about meeting prince... Today is the day

All of 5'2" and played every instrument. As in... EVERY instrument.

As if that wasn't enough, he also sang, danced, wrote, acted, produced... and probably got his fair share of the ladies. The guy was incredible.

If you've never seen Kevin Smiths story about meeting prince... Today is the day

Haha that was great!

All of 5'2" and played every instrument. As in... EVERY instrument.

As if that wasn't enough, he also sang, danced, wrote, acted, produced... and probably got his fair share of the ladies. The guy was incredible.

5'2" was enough of a punishment from the higher powers.....gotta make it up somehow. :icon_mrgreen: