Fuse panel diagram

Jag_lars

The diagram in the owners manual and WSM looks norhing like the actual panel layout in ny car (early diablo).

I have read a about this before, and some years ago I got a picture of the right layout wirh numbers and functions on it. I have now lost that image...

I am looking for the fuse that powers re hazard and clock, as borh have stopped working on my 92.

Does anybody have rhe right early fuse panel diagram?

The diagram in the owners manual and WSM looks norhing like the actual panel layout in ny car (early diablo).

I have read a about this before, and some years ago I got a picture of the right layout wirh numbers and functions on it. I have now lost that image...

I am looking for the fuse that powers re hazard and clock, as borh have stopped working on my 92.

Does anybody have rhe right early fuse panel diagram?

Sometimes even the diagrams are wrong, also be very very careful when pushing in new fuses, on the older models like yours they are prone to push out the wire in the back of the box when you insert a new fuse and you get zero connection. Ask me how long that took to diagnose on a friends car LOL

Sometimes even the diagrams are wrong, also be very very careful when pushing in new fuses, on the older models like yours they are prone to push out the wire in the back of the box when you insert a new fuse and you get zero connection. Ask me how long that took to diagnose on a friends car LOL

The diagram above is also what I have in my Manuals, but not the same as in the cars footwell. Cars is RHD, they might use a different setup? Anybody RHD owners that can check?

I clearly remeber seeing a picture with naming of this type og layout, when I find it again I shall save it in a vault :)

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have what relays shown in the manual as P and Q are supposed to be (bottom left and bottom center relays)? The images from ejner don't say what those are (relay number). I assume they are listed on the next page. Even just a picture of your relay panel would work. Also, can anyone verify that these relay numbers are correct as mine are totally different? This is for a 91 Diablo LHD. Thanks!