intro vid of 2015 GTR

Camel Toe Juice

I like all previous GTRs (owned them all, clear favorite R32 followed by the R34) but I can't warm up to this car, it's not even the looks because I can get over the way it looks, none of the previous ones were particularly pretty, it's something about this car, ridiculously fast but felt cumbersome and sterile, I had one for a short while (extended test drive) but I gave it back and I wasn't sad to see it go.

I hope the Japanese will bring back the RX7!

I hope the Japanese will bring back the RX7!

Loved the RX7 back when I was still in high school. My brother briefly had the canary yellow and it was such a cool car. A lot of fun to drive.

Loved the RX7 back when I was still in high school. My brother briefly had the canary yellow and it was such a cool car. A lot of fun to drive.

I had the last of the series Spirit R Type A and I sold it :eusa_wall:

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly OT but Nissan just announced the release of the 45th Anniversary edition of the GTR to celebrate --- you guessed it --- the 45th Anniversary of the Skyline GTR. 45 cars only: all will be sold in Japan but aside from a a special commemorative badge, a number badge and a so-called exclusive exterior colour, I don't see anything different about it.

And here's another proof of how the current GTR looks no where near as good as the previous ones. This anniversary colour was exclusive to the BNR34 M-spec. It's called Silica Brass. It looked okay on the R34, but on the current GTR, not so much at all. Surely makes it look 45yrs old alright. :rolleyes:

1417133823944.jpg

16126.jpg

16132.jpg

• 3 weeks later...