Any Michigan/Ohio Huracan owners?

DtRockstar1

I'm looking to do a formal video shoot with a Huracan, and willing to travel throughout Michigan and Ohio. I blur out people's plates and faces, and the sound is fantastic!

Here's a quick sample of what I do:

I'm looking to do a formal video shoot with a Huracan, and willing to travel throughout Michigan and Ohio. I blur out people's plates and faces, and the sound is fantastic!

Here's a quick sample of what I do:

Kisco is in your neck of the woods. Just picked his up not that long ago.

My boy lives near Beavertown with a Mantis H, doing a Fabspeed on it soon too. LMK if ur still looking and I will check w him

My boy lives near Beavertown with a Mantis H, doing a Fabspeed on it soon too. LMK if ur still looking and I will check w him

Yep, I'm still looking, thanks man! Where is Beavertown? I did a google search and could only find a bar in the UK, lol

Chris

Yep, I'm still looking, thanks man! Where is Beavertown? I did a google search and could only find a bar in the UK, lol

Chris

Dayton Ohio........some ex swimmer was from there...lol

Chris

Maybe it's Beavercreek, I just remember the Beaver cause that's important ; ) I'm heading up there this weekend and will see if he's down...he's like in between Cinci and Columbus

Maybe it's Beavercreek, I just remember the Beaver cause that's important ; ) I'm heading up there this weekend and will see if he's down...he's like in between Cinci and Columbus

Small world I'm like 15 mins south of there shoot me a PM if u guys get a free minute.

Haha! Yes, Beaver is the more memorable part. :D I travel to events in Ohio all the time, so definitely! Thanks dude!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
Small world I'm like 15 mins south of there shoot me a PM if u guys get a free minute.

Sorry I missed this, was just in for the night, was driving up a new toy back to Chicago from ATL : )

Haha! Yes, Beaver is the more memorable part. :D I travel to events in Ohio all the time, so definitely! Thanks dude!

Chris

MY boys car is actually in Chicago still getting work done, as you'll see from his posts, he just joined, Hitz101, maybe you guys can connect for an OH shoot once it's back!

Go on about the new toy.......please.....

Ha...dont wanna thread jack. Long story short: Picked up my own allocation GT3 RS from Porsche Experience Center in ATL. Spent 10 days & 1500 miles driving back to Chicago. Atl, Charolette, Ashville, Pigeon Forge, Cincinnati, Tail of the Dragon\Smokys, yada yada yada, EPIC!

image1.JPG

Gorgeous Adam! I'm jealous with that one.

Ha, thanks buddy!

Congrats! GT Silver?

Yes sir...I tried for PTS, but was told since it was a July build and one of the last slots that it wasn't an option for me :(

For me the silver w/metal flake accents the cars lines well :)

Ha...dont wanna thread jack. Long story short: Picked up my own allocation GT3 RS from Porsche Experience Center in ATL. Spent 10 days & 1500 miles driving back to Chicago. Atl, Charolette, Ashville, Pigeon Forge, Cincinnati, Tail of the Dragon\Smokys, yada yada yada, EPIC!

post-13229-1477062896_thumb.jpg

Not to be a hijacker either but man o man that car is something else. I'm not usually a silver guy , so all I can say is I am now.. Had I been on I-285 or I-75 when you were driving home from Porsch NA here in Atlanta I would have rearended someone trying to catch a glimpse like an idiot texter on a twitter binge. I don't know what camera or lens you used but DAMN! Any more pics?

Great looking car, great photo...enjoy in good health..

DAMN!