Cookie Monster 2.0 photoshoot with Vorsteiner

NRG x Lambo

well, phase 1 of the car build is now complete. the body kit is on, the Novara RS center-exit exhaust is on, and so are the wheels. the only thing left (which might be some time) is possibly to do a new rear wing by Vorsteiner... but we shall see... so for now, here's how she sits now!

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553583

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553652

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553608

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553566

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3196756826

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553531

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3124420402

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553450

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3171004420

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553337

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3171004371

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3124420044

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3171004280

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553911

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553871

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3171004214

novara-rs-lamborghini-huracan_3208553749

Very well done! Normally I don't like aftermarket body stuff on cars but you pulled it off very tastefully!

i appreciate that. i'm not a super huge fan of wild body kits either... but i think Vorsteiner got this one right. and now that the upcoming "Performante" has very similar rear styling cues, it shouldn't be such a huge deviation and an affirmation that Vorsteiner was on the right track.

looks great. plans to lower the rear some more?

that's where the ISSUE is right now... due to the design of the Vorsteiner kit, the front bumper is a lot lower than where the factory bumper used to be. the side skirts aren't much lower since they're just carbon blades. i was originally planning on using Novitec coilovers to lower the overall car by 1.25-1.5"... the sides and rear could definitely use that drop. but if i do drop the car, the front bumper will literally only be about 1.5" off the ground which makes it REALLY vulnerable to a lot of road damage. even when driving at normal speeds, and through intersections, i bottom out (luckily i have skid plates). so if i drop it, it WILL take the skid plates and possibly the leading edge of the bumper off.

ugh...

ONE solution is possibly consider using an air suspension on the huracan. air suspension has come a LONG ways in terms of technology and reliability... so its something we MAY consider to adjust ride height on a dime if needed.

I usually am not a fan of body kits on lambos but man this car looks just "Right"

If I didn't know it was a kit I honestly would have guessed it was the new Performante.

looks great

Are you still going to get the new novara rs front end? I saw a photo of it on their instagram page and it looked awesome.

yes. they are basically carbon inserts that go into the existing bumper. the first set should be going on my car as soon as they are ready.

Put me in the 'I am not a fan of body kits but this one looks awesome' group. :icon_mrgreen:

Looks great!

• 3 weeks later...
yes. they are basically carbon inserts that go into the existing bumper. the first set should be going on my car as soon as they are ready.

What's the difference? Just carbon vs. non-carbon? Or does the bumper actually look any different?