VBUGKING's 918

DrFuzzy

Just saw it on his instagram. A blue 918 with the Weissach package and Salzburg livery. Looks absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more pics of it, especially next to the 720. Congrats!

IMG_0064.PNG

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw it on his instagram. A blue 918 with the Weissach package and Salzburg livery. Looks absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see more pics of it, especially next to the 720. Congrats!

Thanks, I will get some pics of both together soon!

Amazing pickup. Congrats vbug!

I appreciate it! The 918 is out of this world to drive on the track and easy as pie to drive on the street!

Looks outstanding congrats VBUG.

I am glad you like it. If you ever get the chance to drive one, you will definitely be very impressed.

It came out PERFECT! THe salzburg in platinum sets it apart.

Thanks for the complements on here and off the board! As you know I waited over 9 months for this beauty, and I am so glad the spec turned out exactly as I wanted!!

You will have to check it out sometime Christian, the instant torque on this thing is nuts!

For sure, can't wait. I'll send you a PM when I'm back stateside.

Congrats vbug car is amazing. What does your collection consist of now if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks, the 918 is really a dream come true, taking delivery at Barber Motorsports was over the top, and Porsche really knows how to make their hypercar owners feel special!!