Birdman's Veyron

Speedracer38

Last week I spotted Birdman driving his new Bugatti Veyron down the street in Florida. It turns out he lives in the building next to the one where I live! Here are 2 videos of him driving the car and an up close look of his sick red Bugatti. Enjoy!!

post-1386-1292468618.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last week I spotted Birdman driving his new Bugatti Veyron down the street in Florida. It turns out he lives in the building next to the one where I live! Here are 2 videos of him driving the car and an up close look of his sick red Bugatti. Enjoy!!

He lives in the building or owns the building? Pretty cool though, I wonder how many times he's actually there though, I think he's got a manor somewhere there too with a private studio.

Isn't this the guy who mumbled jibberish when first recieved the car?

Yes.

Why would you want to have a Veyron and live in a Condo.

I was actually wondering the same thing. Unless I had a private, armed security guard to sit in a lawn chair in front of the car 24/7 (or a sniper hiding covertly above the car in the rafters), there is NO way Id want to leave a Veyron alone in a parking garage!!! :shock:

Car looks fantastic though, thanks for the shots Speedracer! :)

Second or third or fourth home maybe?

Did you tell him "Cash Money Records, where dreams come true, I wanna own a Veyron, just like you!"

Probably not his only place he lives (see other thread). But as far as a million dollar car in a condo, it also depends on how you wanna live...some people don't want to deal with a big house. Instead you get a concierge, cleaning services amenities etc. view of the bay from 40 stories, or whatever... There was a guy in my building a few years back whose 3 personal parking spots consisted of at the time brand new VanquishS, Carerra GT and an Azure (all were current model year). Thats about $1.3mil in cars right there. An you know what was parked next to him??? A Camry and a Range Rover, and they lived ABOVE that guy.

Look at the quality of the other cars in the garage too.. All POS

Not everyone that lives in million dollar condos drive RRs, Bentleys, F-Cars and Lambos. A merc here and there and the rest, 3rd or 4th cars that are out of town beaters, cause the condos in nice climate areas, are usually vacation homes for people that live elsewhere.. I'd say more than half of my building is vacant 75% of the year because the owners are back home where they live.

Stop Hatin', Allan :icon_mrgreen:

some condos here cost more than a veyron..so i don't see whats the problem...besides one guy here who owns 20 exotic cars used to live in a condo..

this guy lives in a condo too :D (yepp, all the cars belong to one person)

Jesus!!! That is awesome

this guy lives in a condo too :D (yepp, all the cars belong to one person)

That video is like a who's-who of exotic cars. Hard not to be envious when you see a garage like that!

• 3 months later...

blah blah... did I spot a yellow Miura in there?

F40 and a MB DTM Coupe... fantastic! F50 and enzo can suck it.

Phantom is legit as well!

You should see the parking garages at some of the Condo buildings in South Beach. :shock:

Apogee, Continuum I, Continuum II, ICON South Beach, Murano Grande, Portofino Towers and Murano at Portofino, W South Beach residences, have some of the largest collections of exotics I have ever seen in one garage.

To give you an idea, here are some of the rental costs (that have actually been rented out-not asking price):

Luxury Rentals in South of Fifth

Miami Beach 02-18-11

Units that Rented over last 90 Days

$18,000 per month Continuum II 4 bedroom/3.5 bath unit

$18,000 per month Continuum I 2 bedroom/2.5 bath unit

$16,000 per month Apogee 3 bedroom/3 bath unit

$12,000 per month Murano at Portofino 2 bedroom/2 bath unit

$10,500 per month Continuum II 2 bedroom/2.1 bath unit

$9000 per month Continuum I 2 bedroom/2.5 bath unit

$8500 per month Continuum I 2 bedroom/2.5 bath unit

$8500 per month Continuum II 2 bedroom/2.5 bath unit

$8000 per month Continuum II 2 bedroom/2.5 bath unit

$8000 per month Murano at Portofino 3 bedroom/3bath unit

There are penthouse condos in these buildings that have private rooftop pools and are 8,000-12,000 sq. ft+ that are asking $10,000,000-$20,000,000 as well...

wow sick! love that house.

It has an 11,000 sq. ft. rooftop terrace and pool. Can you imagine the parties you could have up there? :shock:

Also, even if you are wealthy and have exotics, $18,000 a month for RENT would be a tough pill to swallow. The people who rent these places out have BIG money. I

believe the monthly maintenance can be $3,000-$5,000 a month ON TOP OF THAT as well. That includes-Valet parking, gym, tennis, pool, sauna, dry cleaning of whatever

clothes you send out, maid service, concierge, etc.