Mauritius Blue SLR Photoshop Request

sayegh87

Hey guys, I recently purchased this SLR and was thinking of painting it or foiling it in Mauritius Blue (Designo color)... Would anyone be able to photoshop with that color and maybe dark grey HRE P40's?

DSC05695.JPG

• 2 months later...

Never seen it in person. Beautiful color. Would look sick on a SLR.....Definitely agree on it looking a lot like Estoril Blue

Mauritius blue.... :eusa_think:

How about this one? Similar to the M3 which popped up under google search for this color....

Lambo in the background for added viewing pleasure :icon_thumleft:

post-10425-1312900411.jpg

Thanks for the photoshop of the pics...think the closest attempt would have to be livetodrive's :P its actually a little bit lighter then that but looks good, I might go ahead with foiling it Mauritius blue or something close to it... Will upload pics if I decide to go ahead with it...

Thanks for the photoshop of the pics...think the closest attempt would have to be livetodrive's :P its actually a little bit lighter then that but looks good, I might go ahead with foiling it Mauritius blue or something close to it... Will upload pics if I decide to go ahead with it...

Please do, in case you decide to go ahead with the wrap, I think it will look great and I have yet to see an SLR in that color.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are some iphone pics.. will get better pics soon hopefully.. painted the inside of the lights and tinted the rear lights a bit as well... Next is the carbon parts on the exterior and rims...

photo.JPG

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

Sorry for the late reply guys, yes the car is wrapped and the lights are painted (not 722 lights) from the inside, so we just open the light and spray it on the inside... I really like the color and I'm thinking of actually painting it the same color.... Next up HRE P40s convicial and my carbon parts along with red brake's...