Cool or abomination?

Cabbe

Thankfully it’s only a replica.

I understand that the “bolt on” Wallmart fender extensions are part of Liberty Walk’s trademark look but ....

SHEEEESH that’s ugly.

:gay:

Thankfully it’s only a Ford GT40 replica. But he’s looking to make some waves, more power to him. Not my cup of tea, but neat to see someone make some waves and not ruin a perfectly good car.

Thankfully it’s only a Ford GT replica. But he’s looking to make some waves, more power to him. Not my cup of tea, but neat to see someone make some waves and not ruin a perfectly good car.

is it a GT40 replica or a Ford GT? I hope he didn't butcher a Ford GT

Is the statute of limitations for trademark infringement over?

If it were a real Miura they've got the right to butcher it as they wish, but creating the fake Miura in the first place is a no-no.

Completely disagree.

I am sooooo happy that this is a replica. It would be such a tragedy if they did that to a real Muira.

Since this isn't a real Lambo, let alone a Miura, to begin with, I'll let it slide but I am definitely not a fan of Liberty Walk and that applies to nearly all their creations. The one single exception being its ATV that looks like a scale-down or kiddie version of a Murcielago. This car looks ok but then again if it's a facsimile of a Miura, why wouldn't it be if everything was properly done to scale?

*Liberty Walk Founder goes to the Louvre and sees the Mona Lisa*

"This is perfect. Let's add some bolt-ons and give her some stance."

*Liberty Walk Founder goes to the Louvre and sees the Mona Lisa*

"This is perfect. Let's add some bolt-ons and give her some stance."

You called??

4b1166adceb36c2ab5dd01f2340dd22c__lisa_s_mona_lisa.jpg

stance ****, i hate that shit

Me too, but if this was not for horrible camber I generally like what he did here. It is way better than most of these.

You called??

post-7524-1516776006.jpg

Since I am already on fire 7 on the morning photoshopping for Romandad - I could add this mona lisa glassfiber arches onto her titties and a F1 turning vanes on the nose to get more frest air into that carrot. Needs also head sweatband that says Rauh Welt Bergriff that is half over eyes. That would look rad. Also thinking at the same time how funny it would be if stancing was only made by midget people. :D

You called??

post-7524-1516776006.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Since I am already on fire 7 on the morning photoshopping for Romandad - I could add this mona lisa glassfiber arches onto her titties and a F1 turning vanes on the nose to get more frest air into that carrot. Needs also head sweatband that says Rauh Welt Bergriff that is half over eyes. That would look rad. Also thinking at the same time how funny it would be if stancing was only made by midget people. :D

*Liberty Walk Founder reads post*

"And make sure she has some L&B tats on her face as well"

As said previously thankfully it is no an original Miura. For what ithey is its interesting. Definitely wouldn't turn down an offer to drive it.

Also presents a different approach to a replica car. Looks balls to the wall!!

Looks pretty rad. I don't like the liberty walk stuff I have seen on some cars but on a replica= all day long. This is what the replicas should be about. Not trying to copy OE cars, rather, taking the style and putting their own tastes to them. I love it. This car is drivable without the associated concers of carrying a million dollars around with you. Cars like this make real Miura even more special and don't take anything from them.