488 Speciale

Supercar Ace

Hmmm, I have seen a similar front bumper before, I wonder where... right Huracan LP580-2.

Also what is going on the lower side before the front wheel on the bumper? Looks like a bodykit from Need For Speed games.

Those things aside it looks quite nice and yes I know this was taken with a potato.

Looks dope :icon_mrgreen:

Let me help you because I think you’ve misspelled the word, the correct spelling is dopey. :icon_mrgreen:

I’ve heard that it’s a track monster! Can’t wait to see it in Geneva.

Let me help you because I think you’ve misspelled the word, the correct spelling is dopey. :icon_mrgreen:

I’ve heard that it’s a track monster! Can’t wait to see it in Geneva.

I spelled it right (for once) :icon_mrgreen:

Looks dope :icon_mrgreen:

ferrari is done as a brand, these new cars marchionne is gonna mass produce them. The 458 speciale supposedly 3000 were made. They're all about profit now not low quantities. The older Ferraris will probably go up in value bc the brand is going to expand to a whole new audience like porsche.

ferrari is done as a brand, these new cars marchionne is gonna mass produce them. The 458 speciale supposedly 3000 were made. They're all about profit now not low quantities. The older Ferraris will probably go up in value bc the brand is going to expand to a whole new audience like porsche.

Try to get a 488 Special and tell us that

Try to get a 488 Special and tell us that

That has very little to do with the car and a lot to do with how brainwashed their customer base is, a friend of mine is going through the motions at the moment, I feel sorry for the poor bastard, in few months we are traveling to Europe together so he can do some more begging there haha, I always remind him that it’s just a car LOL

I would NEVER put up with that rubbish for anything kind of equipment unless it was a life saving one, Ferrari can keep their cars for all I care.

I've said it once and I'll say it again...as a company, Ferrari is the guy who beats his girlfriend (the customer) and the girlfriend keeps going back for more

I've said it once and I'll say it again...as a company, Ferrari is the guy who beats his girlfriend (the customer) and the girlfriend keeps going back for more

Going back begging for more :lol2: