Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys remember the piece of shit kit car on ebay that was selling advertising on it!!! "remember his kids are depending on you!" LOL!!! what an ass hat! what i don't understand, is that it does take a lot of skill to build these things. why not build something unique?

something like this maybe??

http://www.2bluesc.com/pictures/Other/plaz...DSC00472x_2.jpg

justin

The worst kit I have ever seen was an Enzo kit, I love the quote fro the eBay ad "its a real traffic stopper and head turner"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks...bayphotohosting

3f69_1.jpg

65f7_1.jpg

77d6_1.jpg

534e_1.jpg

LOL! I would love to get dressed in full ferrarifag outfit and pull up to cars and coffee and park that with all that ferraris!

OK BOYS... ENJOY THIS ONE.... STILL CAN'T IMAGINE PAYING SO MUCH MONEY FOR A KIT AND YOU KNOW THIS GUY DROPPED SOME CASH ON THIS POS! :icon_oak:

post-13515-1217014787_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1217014795_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1217014803_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1217014808_thumb.jpg

2 YOUTUBE VIDEOS............ PLEASE HAVE BARF BAG IN HAND.........................

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=3NFvmPnbvK8

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=YOnDskRPydk

I am lmfao at some of those! keep em comin'

:lol2: :lol2: :lol:

Not a kit, but just as pathetic: a "Lamborghin edition" Civic (item# 130241057646).

2007 honda civic custom lamborghini edition 5 speed, specially ordered from factory .... its a real head turner .... i have well over 60,000 invested now in it

You can buy it now for $45,000cad!

Hopefully this thread will put a stop to everybody making new threads each time some POS kit car appears on ebay....

dont forget, the kitcar fags, who say its for the satisfaction of building something themselves, and not just buying a lambo. but hey they built it. it should be i cant afford a lambo, but i want the same attention as a real lambo owner. so i will try to be a loser poser and pretend and fool as many people as i can. i still hope ferrari and lambo will shut all of them down.

how has no one posted this.... I cant belive it was actually at sema

post-8211-1217091847_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1217091858_thumb.jpg

Great Stuff!

Detroit Detomaso takes an EPIC WIN in this thread.....my GOD ARE THOSE SOME HORRIBLE (and hilarious) KITS!!!!

While I agree that all kits are sh***, at least some of them require a second or two to confirm, while these other ones are instant laughter.

I think the blue murci is real, just a mixture of weird photo and the front lift system making the car look bad. Whats kit like about the old Cadillac?

I think the blue murci is real, just a mixture of weird photo and the front lift system making the car look bad. Whats kit like about the old Cadillac?

I just posted the wrong pic. That 61 caddy is my screen saver.