Banned Users?

MITengineer

Yes they did sad to say. Even that horseshit Hydra got cut.

Pakisho = No value to the board. On an endless quest for us to validate the Corvette as a legitimate status symbol simply because he owns one, to the point where he's Dick Tracy looking up our member's prior posts from years ago on other carboards. Needs to grow up and take off the "Chevy4Life" gold necklace.

NetViper = Not sure, good guy. Partly due to the Lotus/NSX thread I'm sure, these NSX guys just never know when to quit. You have to drop a Nuke on them to stop the war, and even then the microbes that survive crawl out of the crater carrying "NSX: Best Sports Car, 1991!" magazine article reprints.

KGP / Hydra = Disruptive and insulting. Pretty simple there.

Glad to see the bans personally, most of them were the equivalent of drunk fans at a football game, they distracted from the overall action.

NetViper = Not sure, good guy. Partly due to the Lotus/NSX thread...

Only due to the Lotus thread.

KGP = Disruptive and insulting. Pretty simple there.

Oh, you mean with the "Fuckoo" comment, or the "you fcuking dumbass" comment, or the "fuckboy" comments? Oh wait, that was the forum admin who said those things! Care to share some examples in other threads?

Allan said something that intentionally mislead people, and he got called on it. He could have clarified, but he didn't. He could have locked the thread anytime he wanted, but he continued like a bully. The word contrite does not exist in his vocabulary. He also likes to make up his forum rules as he goes along, but can't live by them himself. His private response to the bannishments was because "other members were complaining." That's laughable on a number of fronts:

-Like he has never caused a stir.

-He could have locked the thread.

-Since when did he become the follower?

-Others weren't forced to read the thread.

Laughable. You guys hang tight with your fearless leader. I'm over and out. :finga:

Because they got on my nerves.Although i am one of the strongest proponents of freedom of speech, in their case it got carried way too far.There was so much negativity that every post became an attack on one member or another.

I don't feel the members of this board deserve to be insulted ad nauseum by a group of people who are convinced they are right and feel they have the right to do as they please.

Because they got on my nerves.Although i am one of the strongest proponents of freedom of speech, in their case it got carried way too far.There was so much negativity that every post became an attack on one member or another.

I don't feel the members of this board deserve to  be insulted ad nauseum by a group of people who are convinced they are right and feel they have the right to do as they please.

Yup.

Oh, you mean with the "Fuckoo" comment, or the "you fcuking dumbass" comment, or the "fuckboy" comments? Oh wait, that was the forum admin who said those things! Care to share some examples in other threads?

Allan said something that intentionally mislead people, and he got called on it. He could have clarified, but he didn't. He could have locked the thread anytime he wanted, but he continued like a bully. The word contrite does not exist in his vocabulary. He also likes to make up his forum rules as he goes along, but can't live by them himself. His private response to the bannishments was because "other members were complaining." That's laughable on a number of fronts:

Laughable. You guys hang tight with your fearless leader. I'm over and out. :finga:

You seem to be under the impression that besides Allan no one else can think for himself.Controversy makes for good entertaintment,being contrary and abusive for the sport does not.

I am going to leave it at that.

this isnt a goverment office ya know. They can ban who ever they want. nothing better for you to do today besides try to stir up trouble?

I normaly wouldnt speak for allan so lets get that cleared but.

You know i think its really funny how allan leaves then you come here and start talking like you are hot shit. Go and join your civic guys.

There was many times where other members including myself should have been banned. My guess its business so your going to have to ask allan on your own and be straight forward about it. Coming here and talking behind his back while he isnt here shows me what kind of person you truely are. Thats all i got to say.

Yeah... it was over before you finished writing.

On a scale of 1 to 10, for your ability to convey a state of mental retardation, you sir, score a perfect 10 !

Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out. :finga:

I was just curious to see where the limits were. I thought netviper had good contributions in the Other Cars section, and Pakisho was quite knowledgable.

And you can see how much we value your opinion on these matters. :mrgreen:

these NSX guys just never know when to quit. You have to drop a Nuke on them to stop the war, and even then the microbes that survive crawl out of the crater carrying "NSX: Best Sports Car, 1991!" magazine article reprints.

LOL! Great description Mako, no one could write it better. :thumb

I kind liked Hydra, funny retard, I always laughed from his posts.

Yea the best were the Hydra posts "modded" by Allan :lol: .Plus the Ferrari gayguide at his avatar-that was my contribution to his profile :butthead:

bmwricer scribed:

Controversy makes for good entertaintment,being contrary and abusive for the sport does not.

Pretty much my feelings also -

peaceful disagreement is fine with me -

I do MY share -

but -

to join a forum strictly to post negative comments ......

as I have said before -

you have to pity someone who has "no life" and has to stoop to such childish cries for attention -

they really need medical help -

and I really don't have the time to placate them -

there are plenty of forums somewhere ELSE where they can take out their hostilities and feelings of inadequacy -

such as www.IamaLOSER.cum

~T~Hopital06.gif

Hmm... I don't remember YOU being in the discussion about why NetViper should be banned?

Since YOU were NOT a party to it, he was banned because HE set up a universal username and password, then posted it on NSXPrime and told members to use it.

-James Miller

I was just curious to see where the limits were. I thought netviper had good contributions in the Other Cars section, and Pakisho was quite knowledgable.

And you can see how much we value your opinion on these matters. :mrgreen:

<-stupid

-James Miller

I will answer for him.Because you are aggravating him and you keep it up you will join these other guys :twisted:

this is the best and easy going site on the net. that is why i stay here. they don't to put up with all the crap that goes on in the world(and sometimes in our lives). so they bann the real losers. that way we can have fun.

Just curious Limey, but why 3 post when 1 will do?

Why 180+ when none will do ?

Just curious Limey, but why 3 post when 1 will do?

YOU are either DUMB or just trying to aggravate me.

3 posts to respond to each of the 3 issues.

BTW- YOU are next. ;)

-James Miller

I was the one who invited Netviper over here, he usually did supply good info, and different opinions. He was banned when he had others specificly sign on to start shit, and created a password for all of Nsxdom to come and read posts.