Alexandru,Wangan and Illuminati

LPDADDY

I am afraid we have the same individual posting under the 3 different names.After long discussions with some of the members of this board i have come to the conclusion that all 3 are the same fakes.

IP addresses do not lie.

I can't wait for the comments on this one

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Multiple usernames is just sad imo....

Oh now this thread COULD get interesting...

What a crap time to leave for LeMans! Missing all the fun... :lol:

Aram is good...real good. :lol:

-Olivier

Pathetic, retard, what a waste of time for everybody involved into the Alexandru's stories. This guy has serious troubles, he has multiple personnalities (talked about that with SupraWoman), Alexandru is the funny one, Lambo owner, Wangan is founder of Alexandru's fanclub, Illuminati is the one and only guy to see Alexandru... And the only one to be sure it's Alexandru is ... Wangan.

:vom: :vom: :vom: Story

I hope the guy will admit at least...

I want to hear the stories the members were told.I am sure there are plenty

Somethings not right here....

Alexandru was a highly respected member of this forum. Why would he feel the need to add additional usernames and personalities? There seems no positive to come from this...

:|

Quite funny though.... jry

Will post some stories tomorrow, I'm off to bed now. Rico leave me alone please :finga:

Rico leave me alone please :finga:

:finga:

Me too. LeMans tomorrow. See you all next week. :axe:

Clowns.

I had a post typed out in the other thread saying "Thanks for the details about Alexandru Wangan, but there's one little problem: Who the fcuk are you?" lol.

I deleted it to preserve peace and frankly wasn't interested enough to pursue it. Glad to see Aram got to the bottom of it though, nice.

It is really long so before i add my long 2 cents i want to hear all the bullshit the members were fed before i piece everything together.

Just a few details:

All three users share IPs used at i am guessing the same cybercafe

Wangan and Alexandru have a perfect match for an IP for a total of 36 posts.

Illuminati is obviously the same person.What are the odds of the only person seeing a silver Murci in Montreal going to the same cybercafe.

Supposedly,his girlfriend was in a 360 or 430 spyder but Alexandru's girlfriend was supposed to have an M3 convertible.

Well let's see...

Wangan: first thing this guy did was pm everyone and join the chat room asking all kinds of oddball questions about Alexandru. Where his car was, how he got his money, and on and on. Never sat right with me. I've always ignored his posts.

Illuminati: Don't recall any of his posts so just did a search. Total of 14 posts and suprise... Most about you know who asking the same questions about alexandru and his Murci.

There are many stories about Alex himself. The gumball, the high speed chase in the rain, the vacation to mexico (or wherever it was), the escape from the police in canada, etc...

Since Rico is gone, I'm able to write in tranquility. :partyman:

So, where to begin? So many things to tell, and many members here could add stories...

Let's start with the chatroom. The chatroom that Jimmy created has a major security issue. It allows you to join the chatroom with differents nicks at the same time. James (TheLimey) used to make some joke using this security hole, and get caugh by me, because I knew it was him from the IP adress. Then Alexandru started to use the bug, but since he knew that we could know if it was a clone or not, he cleared the chatroom first, so no way to verify the clone thing (except if we log everything, but are we cops?). Then, he used to join with nicknames of some members from the board, which I'm sure never really been to the chatroom. Once there, he said "Alexandru this, Alexandru that..." and left. Few minutes later, the "real" Alexandru came up into the chatroom, and said "what the fcuk? blablabla". He used to join as AllanLambo, but we knew it wasn't the real one since the copyrighted one used to say "'sup homo" or something just after have joined :mrgreen:

Second the pics. Alexandru was always the first one to beg a new member, or a member who just purchased a new car, to post pics. No problem with that. Except Alexandru never posted a pic of his M. Alexandru posted pics from Montreal at night, they weren't taken by him. They were professional shots, and we could see the watermark crop he did. Alexandru said he was on vacations in Mexico. In the chatroom, he posted some pics of his trip. Problem, the exifs (properties of pictures -shooting date, camera used, iso level, focal ect...) were available, and I checked them. Conclusions, on 7-10 pics, 2-3 different cameras were used, shooting date were from a year to another ect... Told him, he said "wtf? how do you know that? fcuk off!" ...

Now the supposed personnals pics. At first, Alexandru posted a pic of him and his sister. Short air, big guy. Then he posted some pics from a ski day trip, where it was just impossible to recognize him or not. Then Wangan came! He meet Alexandru, woohoo. Then he posted a vid of gumball 04 starting grind, where we can see, for approx. 2 secs, a long haired and thin guy. Not really the same guy as the first pic... Oh yes, add that: Nobody called Alexandru did the Gumball. Alexandru told everybody there that was his real name. He even told brothers/sisters name, which were similar to "Alexandru". Romanian names. The only guy who supposedly know the real Alexandru's name is ... Wangan!

I'm done for tonight, more fun tomorrow. Sorry for the bad english, it's kinda hard to say what I really think about this story, and it's late right now, so my brain is half dead :finga:

Next episode: more Alexandru stories, and Wangan stuff!

Supposedly,his girlfriend was in a 360 or 430 spyder but Alexandru's girlfriend was supposed to have an M3 convertible.

And he told me she doesn't have a driver licence :mrgreen: It's kinda like Wangan. He posted a pic of him, but deleted it few days after. He looked really young, like 14 or 15 years old. But he said he has a car (Supra? Nissan something with Skyline engine?). Something wrong there again!

wow -

man -

really sad -

dang Tommy -

"double naught spy" in training (Jethro in Beverly Hillbillies) -

amazing what you can see from pics on the net -

I'd better be very careful when MY alter-ego posts -

one person's already figured it out -

darn 'hurricanes' -

~T~inclassable57.gif

damn. I feel betrayed, but to be honest, didnt doubt him for a minute!

can't believe alexandru could do that. hope his murci was for real.

he did post a pic of himself and his sister somewhere in that forum.

if it was fake then she was a hot fake sister.