Lambroghini Sound Performance Tune Question

DSI

Hello All,

I am having a 2013 Aventador Roadster delivered next week and have a question about the Lambroghini Sound Performance Tune. In speaking to Lambroghini service the tune may not be good if you live in the Northeast area (New York). They explained that the car may not pass inspection. As the tune effects some of the sensors. Does anyone from New York have this Factory tune and have you had problems getting an inspection? Thanks

Hello All,

I am having a 2013 Aventador Roadster delivered next week and have a question about the Lambroghini Sound Performance Tune. In speaking to Lambroghini service the tune may not be good if you live in the Northeast area (New York). They explained that the car may not pass inspection. As the tune effects some of the sensors. Does anyone from New York have this Factory tune and have you had problems getting an inspection? Thanks

My car passed PA inspection with this tune a couple of months ago. You should call Lambo LI and ask them.

Have to imagine that they have had one pass through their shop.

Aventador software tune is a MUST!

It'll pass inspection.

There has been hundreds of Aventadors in NY since 2012 and all of them has had either an exhaust software tuned or installed an aftermarket exhaust system AND they all have passed inspection!

Just do it!

Aventador software tune is a MUST!

It'll pass inspection.

There has been hundreds of Aventadors in NY since 2012 and all of them has had either an exhaust software tuned or installed an aftermarket exhaust system AND they all have passed inspection!

Just do it!

Thanks for the replies. I'm having it done on Monday. I'm excited to get my 1st Aventador, coming from a Mclaren 650 S spider and a Huracan spider. Been wanting one for a while. Thanks Again

I researched this extensively before I had it put on my A. With this ECU tune, 2 of the "readiness" indicators for emissions testing will not be on. Depending on your state rules, it may or not pass emissions. In Utah, you are allowed only 1 readiness indicator to not be ready. More than 1 not ready and they fail you.

I did my emissions before the tune, then took it to dealer and had them put it on. It's a hassle but there you have it. When it's time for emissions again, I plan on having dealer flash the system and remove it, get emissions done and then put back on again.

It's definitely worth getting the tune.