Performante Pandemonium, Los Angeles Jan 14th

DoctaM3

Its too damn cold for most of the country so what to do--go west! I'm trying to pull together a group of Huracan Performante for a cruise into the Sunset GT show in Los Angeles, Sunday, January 14th from 9-11am. The plan is then to do a cruise to lunch after and then...

I'm partnering with Lamborghini Beverly Hills & a few other LamboPower members here to make it happen. If anyone is in Southern California or even Las Vegas and want to join us, let me know. If you know of any Performantes that might want to join, please spread the word. It should be a really awesome time. The #Purplemente will be there for sure.

27788891199_0276089b83_c.jpg

25695134558_475af31892_c.jpg

Looking forward to the photos and videos, I am yet to see a bad color on a Performante.

:iamwithstupid: Only one ive seen in person was a grigio Titans car here in cincy, and while I love the car in pics.....pics do it NO justice. In person the car is just phenomenal.

Can’t wait. I’m in West Hollywood this weekend. I ordered a Performante in VP for Australian delivery after seeing the Purplemante reveal vid. It would be great to see the car in person and meet you Doc. :)

Cool. I will see you on Sunday. Definitely say hello. Looks like we might have 10-15 Perf for the event.

Can’t wait. I’m in West Hollywood this weekend. I ordered a Performante in VP for Australian delivery after seeing the Purplemante reveal vid. It would be great to see the car in person and meet you Doc. :)

Cool. I will see you on Sunday. Definitely say hello. Looks like we might have 10-15 Perf for the event.

I'll see you Sunday with a few other LP'ers. Let's all grab some lunch after :icon_thumleft:

There is a Performante cruise with lunch after the event. Details are not finalized yet.

I'll see you Sunday with a few other LP'ers. Let's all grab some lunch after :icon_thumleft:

I was going to make it but got my weekends confused, thought it was next Sunday. I was at the last Sunset GT, and I'm sure all those Performantes will be a stunning addition, mine is Grigio Titans. I'll be there in spirit anyway, and I hope people get some great pictures. Since I won't be there, if anyone remembers, could you please do an informal count of bucket seats vs comfy chairs? Curious what the ratio is for early adopters, and how that might change say a year from now.

Have fun!!

Dang haven’t been on LP so late to this party.

Let me say Ogara LamboBH did an amazing job getting 12 Perfs together and then going on an epic run through the canyons. Finally ending up at Nobu in a private room. It was top shelf. And to be able to push the Perf through the canyons brought out its amazing handling capabilities.

Great to meet up again with DoctaM3 and all other Perf owners.

Thank you Leo and Edoardo who are professional racers leading us on the run and Letizia who is amazing at setting up these events.

We need to do this again!!!

such a great idea! we should do the same in SOFL!

I heard on Saturday the factory is limiting production on all perf's which is great news!

such a great idea! we should do the same in SOFL!

I heard on Saturday the factory is limiting production on all perf's which is great news!

Would love to hear more on limited Perfs even though it's off topic...

Great to meet you DoctaM3. What a fabulous gathering! :)

It really was. Met a few of my fellow LP buddies and even mhh from Australian. Its amazing how small a community we are and Lamborghini Beverly Hill went all out for sure. Sunset GT is the place to be right now.

Dang haven’t been on LP so late to this party.

Let me say Ogara LamboBH did an amazing job getting 12 Perfs together and then going on an epic run through the canyons. Finally ending up at Nobu in a private room. It was top shelf. And to be able to push the Perf through the canyons brought out its amazing handling capabilities.

Great to meet up again with DoctaM3 and all other Perf owners.

Thank you Leo and Edoardo who are professional racers leading us on the run and Letizia who is amazing at setting up these events.

We need to do this again!!!

I agree brother. Thanks for working so hard on getting the cars all together. I think the actual number was 13 because there was one that rolled in at the very hear only 20 min before we rolled out.

Would love to hear more on limited Perfs even though it's off topic...

This would be awesome. I had hear that it wasn't limited production but rather a limited run (as in only making them for 2 years).

Great to meet you DoctaM3. What a fabulous gathering! :)

Damm... Was there on the 10th and 11th on the return trip home.

did 25th to 30th in LA, 30th to 3rd in Miami, 3rd to 10th in Dominican Republic (Hard Rock)

Bummer. Sorry I missed you. Hope travel is all good though.

Next time!

Damm... Was there on the 10th and 11th on the return trip home.

did 25th to 30th in LA, 30th to 3rd in Miami, 3rd to 10th in Dominican Republic (Hard Rock)