Clear side marker Light

customryder1

Hi customryder1

In case you don’t know (since you have 7 posts and are relatively new here):

Glen (AMH) is highly regarded in this community.

I bought several parts from him over the years and it was always exactly as described/expected with very fair pricing. His customer service is excellent and I don’t hesitate to recommend him.

Hi customryder1

I bought several parts from him over the years and it was always exactly as described/expected with very fair pricing. His customer service is excellent and I don’t hesitate to recommend him.

thanks i was on here before about 10 years ago lost my info so i had to create a new account.

Hi customryder1

Appreciate it as always Carol! :man_in_love:

customryder1, there is nothing available on the rear from factory since the Euro cars do not have rear side markers. I do not believe anyone has them aftermarket either at the moment.

Appreciate it as always Carol! :man_in_love:

customryder1, there is nothing available on the rear from factory since the Euro cars do not have rear side markers. I do not believe anyone has them aftermarket either at the moment.

I've seen the rear OEMs been sold on another forum. Supposedly plug and play but I was told by my dealer you need to mod the EU rears for them to fit.

The rears are cheaper than the fronts. Give me a call or text with email address and will send over quote. I can send out today if you like. 614-216-5767