2017 Huracan

speed2

Is the Huracan being built now considered a 2017? Have any been delivered in the States? Any significant changes? Not interested in the Performante. Thanks

Is the Huracan being built now considered a 2017? Have any been delivered in the States? Any significant changes? Not interested in the Performante. Thanks

My 580-2 is a 2017. No significant changes but there's a couple options now available for the MY17 like the Sensonum audio system and they've grouped some options in the "tech package" but that's about it.

My 580-2 is a 2017. No significant changes but there's a couple options now available for the MY17 like the Sensonum audio system and they've grouped some options in the "tech package" but that's about it.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I have a 2017. Technically took delivery in December. So yes, anything delivered now is a 2017. No major changes. Some additional interior options such as gloss black or matte black, new stitch pattern options. I saw a newly delivered one at dealer with forged carbon interior bits.

I have a 2017. Technically took delivery in December. So yes, anything delivered now is a 2017. No major changes. Some additional interior options such as gloss black or matte black, new stitch pattern options. I saw a newly delivered one at dealer with forged carbon interior bits.

I took delivery of my 2017 Spyder in July, #5515 with a May 2016 build date so 2017's have been out for a while.

Apparently the latest cars drive differently/better, which is no great surprise they have evolved. Dealer told me about his latest demo, said it's a more aggressive setup now although no idea if it true.