Beverly Hills guys

bigmurcie

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=la...sa=N&tab=wl

I'm thinking about renting a house near this block. I know very little about the city. Is this a good area in BH? The house is asking around 20k/month.

Anyone know some good websites that list decent rentals in the city? Not having much luck with craigslist.

I'm thinking about renting a house near this block. I know very little about the city. Is this a good area in BH? The house is asking around 20k/month.

Anyone know some good websites that list decent rentals in the city? Not having much luck with craigslist.

Pm me and i will put you in touch with my Realtor here.. he is really good and knows lots of great rentals..

That is a great location, I used to live right around the block on the corner of Summitridge and claridge... 1400 Claridge dr. the corner house

I loved the area, it rocked! Allan has seen the place, Jessica Alba lived across the street and Sharon stone lived the block down from me. I would live there again!

i wouldnt leave if jessica alba was my neighbor

:iamwithstupid: Why did you ever leave!?!?!?!? :lol2:

That is a great location, I used to live right around the block on the corner of Summitridge and claridge... 1400 Claridge dr. the corner house

I loved the area, it rocked! Allan has seen the place, Jessica Alba lived across the street and Sharon stone lived the block down from me. I would live there again!

You are being sarcastic, I think. English is my second language, so I might not get your joke. I guess the place I'm looking at is a lousy area?

I know 20-30k/month doesn't mean much in BH. I'm not looking to rent a great place, just something nice in a good area in the city for a while.

You are being sarcastic, I think. English is my second language, so I might not get your joke. I guess the place I'm looking at is a lousy area?

I know 20-30k/month doesn't mean much in BH. I'm not looking to rent a great place, just something nice in a good area in the city for a while.

I don't think he was being sarcastic.

NO, he's NOT being sarcastic. It's a VERY NICE area! You will love the location, it's great!

$30K A MONTH? What are you trying to split a studio apartment with a roomate? Shame on you... don't be cheap :lol2:

Seriously man, for $30k a month you can probably rent 98% of the houses in Beverly Hills

Best online source in Beverly Hills: westsiderentals.com that's what you are looking for..

Best online source in Beverly Hills: westsiderentals.com that's what you are looking for..

Thank you. This one looks good. I used search sites before, they seemed to turn up mostly 'luxury' apartment buildings. But that was a while ago.

How long will stay in BH?

I'm renting for about a year. I plan to buy a place in a good location shortly after. I read several discussions here recently. It seems though, there are better areas near by than BH(?). A couple of guys recommended Hollywood hills, for example. I think Newport Beach was mentioned as well, a bit further south.

No, I was not joking with my response! I loved the area..... I got engaged and moved with my chick out towards Malibu for a few years, now I am back in the city

No, I was not joking with my response! I loved the area..... I got engaged and moved with my chick out towards Malibu for a few years, now I am back in the city

Congrats! How do you compare the two cities. I know the obvious differences, but what are the real differences to people who actually live there?

Congrats! How do you compare the two cities. I know the obvious differences, but what are the real differences to people who actually live there?

BH seems a little more sweats and ballcap. Hollywood seems a little more like, well, Hollywood.

It's hard to generalize. $20K a month will rent you pretty much anything you want in this environment. It's not 2006 anymore.

There's a nice place over Sunset right now that is coming on the market soon- the house sold for $9.2m and they are going to list it at $5.1m right now. I think they want a $200K prepaid year on the lease. Strangely, the bottom hasn't fallen out on the lease market- but the high end stuff has really come down a lot. I would think that when real estate prices are doing a kamikazee impression that lease prices would do the same. Not the case. Maybe people can't get approved for houses they can't afford anymore. Maybe. Doubt it. I don't see second rate realtors driving around Murcielagos anymore. :-)

I would stay away from any area Deuce is residing in at any given time... :thefinger:

Thank you. This one looks good. I used search sites before, they seemed to turn up mostly 'luxury' apartment buildings. But that was a while ago.

This is the best and the only source to find rentals in LA area, Craiglist is good for many things but it's rentals inventory is not very big...

BH and Hollywood Hills are similar as far as luxury lifestyle is concerened, Newport Beach is nice but far away, for what you are willing to pay for rent you should check out Bel Air and Holmby Hills too, Pacific Palasides is not too far and has some nice properties..

I would stay away from any area Deuce is residing in at any given time... :thefinger:

Thanks for the love Joe!!! Aren't you supposed to be poppin something out? not on Lambopower :P