Most Powerful Lamborghini on Pump Gas

D.Wiggs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. I can give you all of the info you like. Ranging from the basic bolt-on kit all the way up to 2,000whp and way beyond.

PM me and I can get you any info you want/need.

why not post it here for any potential buyer to see??

Ok i will delete this thread

I can't help it if you didn't get the check. I left it very clearly in a very bright pink Ferrari 308.

Not that I care to race dyno #'s but we have made over 1300 whp on pump gas with the Yellow SV and two Aventadors went over 1350 whp on pump gas. We have made well over 1200 whp on some 570's on pump gas. Just because someone hasn't advertised it, doesn't mean they haven't done it. That is all.

Not that I care to race dyno #'s but we have made over 1300 whp on pump gas with the Yellow SV and two Aventadors went over 1350 whp on pump gas. We have made well over 1200 whp on some 570's on pump gas. Just because someone hasn't advertised it, doesn't mean they haven't done it. That is all.

It's all talk till you post up facts. You are good at self promoting. Why wouldn't you post these numbers before?

I could make 2000 on pump if I wanted... shit may blow up but I could make it on the dyno lol

My offer still stands to any other lambo or GTR... pump vs pump 60-180...

It's all talk till you post up facts. You are good at self promoting. Why wouldn't you post these numbers before?

Why do I want anyone to know what my car makes on any fuel?!?!?! Nobody will want to race me.

Because I don't care and I don't think its that big of a deal. If I was to tell you what our Gallardo's are making on race gas you would ask the same questions. lol

Whens the CTD vs UGR race? Its been 8yrs in the making..

Whenever CTD comes to tx2k, any half mile event, TI, or Ponoco