AV roadster roof panels

RDW

Maybe this is a dumb question but....I was wondering for those with the AV roadster if when they want an open top do you always store them in the bonnet or if it's a good weather day just remove and place them in the garage safely. Maybe it's just me not used to it, but it seems it's easy to scratch the panels when storing in/out them in the bonnet (gloss black top), plus if your out for a few hours and coming home why the need to take them with you, just wondering....

I always store them under the bonnet at the front but if you want to safely store them at home there are bags available, my dealer gave me a set as a gift, never used them BTW, photos attached.

Sorry this forum sucks when it comes to adding photos, I only managed to add one.

B3F8F011_1968_41A3_9613_1F44F92168AE.jpeg

I always store them under the bonnet at the front but if you want to safely store them at home there are bags available, my dealer gave me a set as a gift, never used them BTW, photos attached.

Sorry this forum sucks when it comes to adding photos, I only managed to add one.

Looks good

Looks good

Oh man, those do look good & great protection if you keep them out of the car....

I'm sure the cost is "Lambo $$$" so they were not cheap Lol, nice gift!!!!

Sounds like it would be smart to clear bra them since they are handled regularly.

Yes very true, mine are covered in Expel which I really come to appreciate when I fumble a bit removing & storing...

Oh man, those do look good & great protection if you keep them out of the car....

I'm sure the cost is "Lambo $$$" so they were not cheap Lol, nice gift!!!!

Certainly a nice gift, I am not sure how much exactly they cost, I can ask if you are interested.

That was nice of them, congrats they look great!

Yep.. this is what I did with mine. I still handle them carefully but even road hazards will be an issue. I have minor scuff but its in the clearbra so no worries.

Sounds like it would be smart to clear bra them since they are handled regularly.

That was nice of them, congrats they look great!

Thank you, my dealer is very good to me, I really I didn’t expect any gift, he had them custom made so they weren’t available at the time I picked the car up, it was a nice surprise when they came, is the thought that counts :icon_thumleft: