YELLOW MURCI EXPLAIN PLEASE-

TheLimey

You told abolfaz on your Thread that YOU own 212 motoring.

Jerome Williams of the NY Knicks announces retirement-

"If that will not be enough for the Georgetown graduate, he will continue to grow his Brooklyn-based business “212 Motoring,” which customizes and details cars."

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/williams_050817.html

AND-

What was Philip Haupt's real relationship in the whole Yellow Murci incident?

On another board, after you posted pics about getting your Yellow Murci, someone on another board asks why your car is still up for sale? Philip Haupt keeps the ad up with your pics?

YOU said "Thats my broker Phillip Haupt - He posts my cars up if he gets a bite I was thinking of getting a roadster but was a little unsure with that crazy ugly top it has - I live in NyC where the weather isnt always ideal"

http://www.another board.com/vbforum/sh...97&page=2&pp=10

Check Page 2 of the 3 page Thread.

Seems odd to me.

LASTLY-

Since you have said Philip is such a good guy and friend of yours, why is he selling a wrecked car as abolfaz pointed out in your Thread.

And going by the above Thread on another board, you had Philip trying to sell your Yellow Murci? Why were you trying to sell the Murci? Because your original buyer backed out after he saw the Murci? Because you wanted to dump your problem Murci on some other unsuspecting person?

YOU are off to a GREAT start. :roll:

-James Miller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pulling up a chair and making some popcorn.

Of course its possible YellowMurci is a business partner since these NBA guys are way to dumb/busy to run a sucessful business on their own.

But none the less :roll: let the drama begin

Jerome Williams (Ny Knicks - Retired)is a personal friend of mine -do a googlesearch on my company and you will see that he bought a stake in the company a couple of years ago since he sold his store in Toronto - I am the exclusive supplier of my type of business to the NYKnicks as well as many other players - if you want to cut and paste I suggest you do all your homework - before talking about things you have no knwoledge of -

Phillip as I have stated before has bought and sold cars for me and it is obvious that through all this public disclosure Iam not hiding anything from anyone -

Lastly what business is any of this of yours - why not stick to whatever you were doing before I joined this board - (dreaming of owning a Lambo etc) you are not buying my car or selling me a car so please mind your business -all the best

I'm sure the guys at Euromotor Sports are shitting their pants right about now! :x  :lol:

and it is quite obvious from your previous posts that you are either employed by Gene at EuroMotorSport or a friend of his as you defend his side without looking at the facts -that is plain for everyone to see

Right now I’m at my shop in Brooklyn, 212 Motoring, where I’m a partner and working with friends and athletes on their cars part time, hooking things up. It is one of the things that I have been interested in.

and learn to read ther whole article - notice the big word PARTNER

and oh my!!! would you look at this daily news article!

"I opened a shop in Detroit, and we grew it to 15 employees, it was very profitable," he said. When a 2000 trade to the Toronto Raptors sent him out of the Motor City, he sold the business at a profit to teammate Lindsey Hunter.

About a year ago, he bought a stake in 212 Motoring, a Coney Island-based auto shop that soups up and details classic cars. The owner of a Ford Excursion, a '62 Lincoln Continental convertible and a '64 Impala, Williams is trying to parlay his auto body business into a reality TV show featuring athletes and other celebrities securing fixed-up cars through the company.

Partner Harry Shasho said Williams has brought in celebrity clients including teammates Michael Sweetney and Penny Hardaway, who is due to pick up his '67 Camaro this week

Hey Miller -Keep your day job you would go hungry as a detective - sucks feeling like an idiot doesn't it?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... we get it... You know profesional athletes... :jack

How does that answer the other questions he asked???

(By the way... and at the risk of James calling me gay... :finga: I'VE SHOWERED with more professional athletes than you have ever met.... So, enough with that crap...)

Jerome Williams (Ny Knicks - Retired)is a personal friend of mine -do a googlesearch on my company and you will see that he bought a stake in the company a couple of years ago since he sold his store in Toronto - I am the exclusive supplier of my type of business to the NYKnicks as well as many other players - if you want to cut and paste I suggest you do all your homework - before talking about things you have no knwoledge of -  

Phillip as I have stated before has bought and sold cars for me and it is obvious that through all this public disclosure Iam not hiding anything from anyone -  

Lastly what business is any of this of yours - why not stick to whatever you were doing before I joined this board - (dreaming of owning a Lambo etc) you are not buying my car or selling me a car so please mind your business -all the best

To the first part, I didn't cut and paste - I posted Jerome's quote, and linked the article. YOU told abolfaz on your Thread that YOU owned 212. Now Jerome says it's his Business. If you are PARTNERS, how come neither of you credits the other as a PARTNER.

You vouched for Philip being a good guy. Yet, Philip is currenlty selling a wrecked car without FULL disclosure. When Philip was trying to unload your Murci - did he give FULL disclosure about the problems with your car?

What Business is it of mine? Well, YOU came on L/P yapping about how YOU were de-frauded. I am a Moderator here and look out for things.

Again, WHY is Philip Haupt's name on the fax of the Prestige repair order? On your web-site about euromotors.net, you said " Gene and Daniel who sold me the car would take care of this problem" - so, if Gene or Daniel were taking care of the problems with your car and told you to go to Prestige - and once at Prestige, Alex was in contact with Gene and Daniel, WHY IS PHILIP HAUPT'S NAME ON THE REPAIR ORDER? Gene or Daniel's name would be on the fax from Prestige.

So, what is Philip's involvement?

What's the REAL Story.

-James Miller

Hey Miller -Keep your day job you would go hungry as a detective - sucks feeling like an idiot doesn't it?

Is that necessary? i think not.

Should I go on or have you had enough?

No, go ahead please.

YOU are friends with Pro Athletes. YOU bought a Yellow Murci for one of these Athletes, and got stuck with the car.

Over on another board, you mention ALOT of cars you own, hope they don't belong to some of those Pro Athletes. LOL!

-James Miller

where in coney island is 212 motoring ive never seen it

In the basement of Nathan's.

No, go ahead please.

YOU are friends with Pro Athletes. YOU bought a Yellow Murci for one of these Athletes, and got stuck with the car.

Over on another board, you mention ALOT of cars you own, hope they don't belong to some of those Pro Athletes. LOL!

-James Miller

You are toooo funny!!!! ahahahahah! What a funny guy!!! You know some day I hope I grow up to be a comedian like yourself - I would love to know what you do for a living and what kind of cars you drive - but with all the time you spend trying to get at people your jealous of - I can figure that out on my own -

and it is quite obvious from your previous posts that you are either employed by Gene at EuroMotorSport or a friend of his as you defend his side without looking at the facts -that is plain for everyone to see

I am neither friends with Gene or employed by Gene, as I mentioned I have done business with Daniel in the past and thats it. I have looked at the facts both on your laughable website and in the JOKE of a letter that your lawyer wrote. I have looked at the facts before you put up your site both from the eyes of the dealer that sold you your car and through the eyes of Alex (who lost his job because of this).

You mention that your case got moved from one Florida Court to another, yet the Florida court system shows no record of a suit filed against EuroMotorSport, so what gives? Considering that your hooked up with all of these wealthy ball players, couldn't you have had better legal representation? The only thing that your attorneys letter proves is that the paper he wrote it on will hold just about anything.

No, go ahead please.

-James Miller

You are toooo funny!!!! ahahahahah! What a funny guy!!! You know some day I hope I grow up to be a comedian like yourself - I would love to know what you do for a living and what kind of cars you drive - but with all the time you spend trying to get at people your jealous of - I can figure that out on my own -

Again, answer the questions I asked you in the post I made at 11:08pm.

-James Miller

To the first part, I didn't cut and paste - I posted Jerome's quote, and linked the article. YOU told abolfaz on your Thread that YOU owned 212. Now Jerome says it's his Business. If you are PARTNERS, how come neither of you credits the other as a PARTNER.

You vouched for Philip being a good guy. Yet, Philip is currenlty selling a wrecked car without FULL disclosure. When Philip was trying to unload your Murci - did he give FULL disclosure about the problems with your car?

What Business is it of mine? Well, YOU came on L/P yapping about how YOU were de-frauded. I am a Moderator here and look out for things.

Again, WHY is Philip Haupt's name on the fax of the Prestige repair order? On your web-site about euromotors.net, you said " Gene and Daniel who sold me the car would take care of this problem" - so, if Gene or Daniel were taking care of the problems with your car and told you to go to Prestige - and once at Prestige, Alex was in contact with Gene and Daniel, WHY IS PHILIP HAUPT'S NAME ON THE REPAIR ORDER? Gene or Daniel's name would be on the fax from Prestige.

So, what is Philip's involvement?

What's the REAL Story.

-James Miller

Phiilip sent me to Gene - he does business with them - PHILLIPS name is not on the reapir bill! What in gods name are you looking at???? that is the top header of his fax machine!