CONFUSED AND NOT UNDERSTANDING

onelambolover

HI Everyone I am new to the site my first time writing in. I have been reading various post for the last few weeks and everyone on the site sounds like they know how to have a good time especially Allen :shock:

Couple of questions though I hear alot about the Gallardo which personally not a fan of at all ( 10 cylinder NOT 12 , doors open wrong, and it has no Italian sex appeal to it, total German Audi over produced). Just got this weeks autoweek and it says there has been over 3,000 Gallardo's produced in what a year and a half, and says in the full 10 or 11 years of production of the Diablo there was only 2903 made. Sounds more desirable to me. WHY THE BIG TALK ON THIS CAR?????

Second question the Murci (SORRY ALLEN) The car again lost all Italian sex appeal, The curves, the awe that the Countach and Diablo have. And again Audi screw up over produced. To back my thought look how many Gallardo's and Murci's are forsale on just one site, WWW.DUPONTREGISTRY.COM 101 GALLARDO'S 87 MURCI'S AND ONLY 7 COUNTACH'S AND 34 DIABLO'S WHICH BOTH HAD BEEN IN PRODUCTION A LOT LONGER THAN THE G CAR OR THE M CAR.

WHY THE BIG AWE ON THESE CARS?????? :vom:

I'am a true Lambo freak Love it, If I knew how to use a computer better I would show you my garage. Lambo Awesome!!!!!!!

Anyway I own a 97 1/2 Diablo Roadster I would show pics again computer stupid, can someone tell me how to put pics up??? And Ihave a 92 Diablo which is forsale. Perfect car!!!!!!!!!!

HEY Allen they are both WHITE...

One last thing the Murci Roadster, nice the top comes off at 100 mph. VERY NICE!!!!! GREAT DESIGN. How many times have you guys gone out in your car and not hit 100??? :?: :shock:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome

To attach a pic, click on "post reply" and then use the Attach File System (click on Attach a file or something).

The picture must be below 800x600, if you can attach .jpg it's better for everyone :)

Second way : imageshack. Usefull thread here -> http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8904

WHY THE BIG AWE ON THESE CARS?????? :vom:

Same reason men love sexy women, they get our juices flowing.

If you think your Roadster Diablo looks better then a Murcie then more power to you, some will agree and some will disagree with you, me included. :finga:

I don't want to hear any more anti-Gallardo, anti-Audi bull$hit. I've had enough of it for a lifetime, even from Diablo owners whom I encourage on the site.

If "doors" and cylinder counts are what dictate if a Lambo is a Lambo, and not the badge on the car itself, then the factory has a problem and I feel you should write to them on your own.

We have dozens of G and M owners on this board. Be mindful, and respectful, just as I would have them do if they came onto the board saying "The Diablo Roadster was a hideous hack job, initiated as a money play by the then-Indonesian owners of the company, who didn't give a damn about anything besides more sales. It is not a TRUE Lamborghini".

See how it works? ;)

Lets keep it civil please.

Because I can count the D-Roadster owners I know on one hand, while the Gallardo has reached its 3000th unit. The Roadster is just a more rare vehicle, so there isn't going to be much talk about it on a day to day basis, or much media coverage as it's out of production.

The Roadster owners I do know are very passionate about the car and love it. I have no doubt that their opinion is correct, as there is no such thing as a "bad" Diablo. :)

Diablo Roadsters rock :twisted:

-mick ('99 red roadster!)

Personally, I do not like the Diablo Roadster. And inmo, you are full of shit. No Lambo Lover would ever come on a Lambo site and bash other lambo owners cars. Murci and Gallardo are both hardcore lambos, and they are the future, the Diablo is the past. Get over it.

Again I ment no harm to Anyone. The sight that ask's what car would get more Ass, alot of people said the Murci R, I let to much emotion out Sorry again. My own opion I think the Countach or the Diablo draws more of a crowd. All Lambo's are Awesome look at what the Muira is doing today.

Again I ment no harm to Anyone. The sight that ask's what car would get more Ass, alot of people said the Murci R, I let to much emotion out Sorry again. My own opion I think the Countach or the Diablo draws more of a crowd. All Lambo's are Awesome look at what the Muira is doing today.
Ive had the Countachs, and Ive had the Diablos, and they do not. The other night I had my Diablo out with a bunch of guys in Murcis, and someone saw my Diablo and said, Oh look, thats Old School.

Allen all I can say is dealers i talk to are having a hard time with those cars selling. For that matter i have a friend at the factory and even he has told me that Audi has gone on the wrong road with the NEW AGE Lambo.

and someone saw my Diablo and said, Oh look, thats Old School.

Exactly, but what he was trying to tell you was that your diablo was pre 99 and had the old school dash and headlights.... :lol: :lol:

Allen all I can say is dealers i talk to are having a hard time with those cars selling. For that matter i have a friend at the factory and even he has told me that Audi has gone on the wrong road with the NEW AGE Lambo.

They're making money now?

They are really having a hard time selling them, thats why they just made the 3000th Gallardo in 2 years time. How many Diablos did they make over 10 years time, and which do you think they had a harder time selling.

and someone saw my Diablo and said, Oh look, thats Old School.

Exactly, but what he was trying to tell you was that your diablo was pre 99 and had the old school dash and headlights.... :lol: :lol:

Exactly, and at the same time he pointed to a 6.0 driving by and mentioned it was a kit car, as he recognized the lights as being from a Nissan. :finga:

Onelambolover

What a way to introduce yourself to the board.TREMENDOUS TACT AND RESPECT.You must have co-written the book:

How to make friends and influence people.

I can see you are going to make lots of friends here :twisted:

Exactly, and at the same time he pointed to a 6.0 driving by and mentioned it was a kit car, as he recognized the lights as being from a Nissan. :finga:

Ouch! :butthead: :finga:

Is that why there are 101 G cars for sale and 87 M cars are forsale on just one site, and only been out a short time. There is maybe one Muira forsale at no less than $250,000 to $600,000. 7 Countach's and 33 Diablo's and that includes all series 2 and 4 valve Countach's and all model Diablo's. You can buy a 2002 M car cheaper than you can buy a 6.0 Diablo and even some Diablo Roadsters. So do some homework on Your NEW LAMBO'S CAUSE AUDI NEEDS TO SLOW PRODUCTION DOWN THEY ARE HURTING THE LAMBO WORLD AND PRODUCING CARS LIKE THE F CAR.

Is that why there are 101 G cars for sale and 87 M cars are forsale on just one site, and only been out a short time. There is maybe one Muira forsale at no less than $250,000 to $600,000. 7 Countach's and 33 Diablo's and that includes all series 2 and 4 valve Countach's and all model Diablo's. You can buy a 2002 M car cheaper than you can buy a 6.0 Diablo and even some Diablo Roadsters. So do some homework on Your NEW LAMBO'S CAUSE AUDI NEEDS TO SLOW PRODUCTION DOWN THEY ARE HURTING THE LAMBO WORLD AND PRODUCING CARS LIKE THE F CAR.

You are also the MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS. :mrgreen:

I have no doubt that their opinion is correct, as there is no such thing as a "bad" Diablo. :)

This is not directly to you Mako, but too many people on this site think that there is only one right opinion. There aren't right opinions, just different opinions. You got to respect each others opinions.

drc

Hey is this a PM? Here, quick use this picture and say its your roadster... I like the way the top sits on the engine, thats a beautiful curve for sure!

Anyway I own a 97 1/2 Diablo Roadster I would show pics again computer stupid, can someone tell me how to put pics up??? And Ihave a 92 Diablo which is forsale.

So how does someone so computer stupid manage to afford a Lambo? Let me guess ... a Dental practice?

Anyway I own a 97 1/2 Diablo Roadster I would show pics again computer stupid, can someone tell me how to put pics up??? And Ihave a 92 Diablo which is forsale.

So how does someone so computer stupid manage to afford a Lambo? Let me guess ... a Dental practice?

No just constrution, developer. I HAVE MY 92 FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. IT IS AT OHIO LAMBO RIGHT NOW.

This may be true but for the first time ever Lambo may actually start making a profit on thier cars instead of losing money. Does this make them less worthy or any less of a car? NO, I don't think so, if anything I think the quality of the cars has only gotten better which makes the car more desirable and more people who can afford one will buy them. Yes it may hurt the re-sale value of the car but it does not change the fact that a lambo is a lambo and always will be. Its not a mass produced car nor do I think it will every be. I own a G car and your statements about it not being a sharp looking car or whatever it was you said is your personal opinion and you entitled to it, however I can tell you that just today I got followed into a parking lot and was asked if they could look at the car, camera's going off left and right where ever I go. I think the majority is against you but again your fully entitled to your opinion. For someone who owns a lambo (s) I'm wondering why you still have one or two for that matter.