Lets see...

Roman

Received some nice PMs from moss this morning...

You dug your own hole with your guilt. You are your own enemy here for all to see.

By the way, been married once and for 14 years and very happy. Once again, running your big mouth and you dont know shit. Typical attorney.

My Response:

What the **** are you talking about?

I have no guilt about anything you moron...

Trust me, I am held in a LOT higher regard both here and in the "real world" than you ever will be...

Having said that, I was under the impression the topic was closed... Now who is running his mouth?

And finally... The "internet Tough Guy" comes out...

I would love to settle this like men and put words behind us but you would probally sue me like the coward that you are. I think everyone on Lambo Power has seen your true side now and you know it. Thats what is hurting you now, hence the name calling and filthy language that you use. "High Regard" Ha Ha. Thats a good one. Anyone that knows your occupation also knows that your nothing but a scum sucking attorney. Lets have Rakjoe run a poll if you think Im wrong. By the way, I wonder whos getting charged for the last PM you sent me, you sap.

As you can see... Im really smarting about "my true side coming out" :roll:

As far as the "tough guy" crap... You must not pay a lot of attention... Or maybe youre behind on youre reading... Because all that tough guy crap youre tossing around doesnt scare ME in the least.

Any more PMs in you mossy?

Uh...wth is he referring to? I don't even recall the topic, let alone the issue... :roll:

Uh...wth is he referring to? I don't even recall the topic, let alone the issue... :roll:

He got his panties in a twist in the "seatbelt thread" It was originally about false arrest or some such thing....

Said I steal from my clients :roll:

Clearly doesnt have a CLUE what I do...

I called him a pile of monkey crap (for which I apologized to Joe about..) Joe locked the thread and I considered the issue DONE....

JUST WHEN I THINK IM OUT.... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!

Wow, that's what got him all lathered up? I barely even remember that thread...So much drama on these chat boards over such little things.

B00005JN0Z.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Romandad and MOSS, I think the PMs we exchanged are enough, let's move on please.

BTW, I take responsibility for heating up the conversation in the other thread, let's get it back under control.

Guest MOSS

My gosh Romandad. Telling on me? :lol: What a girl! You WERE the hall monitor in my school.

Guest MOSS

Your the one that started this thread "Dude". Just making a bigger ass of yourself is all you accomplished.

Im just trying to be the bigger man... I wont say ANYTHING on here, that I wont let the whole forum see... I dont need to hide in PMs...

Again... As far as I am concerned, YOU made it personal... BUT the issue was DONE before you PMd me... And it was DONE AGAIN before you PMD me this last time (For anybody interested... Im a "pussy".)

And its DONE again... Let it go, or seek therapy.

Guest MOSS
Your the one that started this thread "Dude". Just making a bigger ass of yourself is all you accomplished.

"ditto"

"ditto"

Now youre repeating yourself...

Guest MOSS
Now youre repeating yourself...

Actually, Im starting to have fun with this. You did want the spotlight on you, did'nt you?

Fellas , I like and respect you both and i hate to see you guys throwing each under the bus but if you must hash it out then....... jry jry jry jry jry jry jry jry

Guest MOSS

I told you that this is starting to get fun. You and I have put on a good show for the members. You do like the attention, don't you? You yourself said that you are held in the highest regards on this site and in the real world. Your profile states that you are an entertainment attorney. This is what you studied for so long and passed the bar for. So live it up! :)

I tell you...for what it's worth...

This post sums up everything that can be wrong with Lambo-Power.com

If you look at this forum heading it says: "General Lamborghini discussion."

Now what exactly has this post got to do with Lamborghini?

Perhaps nostalgia is casting it's rose-tinted glow on the past, but I'm sure 6 months ago there was a lot more Lamborghini related posting going on here and not so much of this sort of garbage.

Romandad, frankly I'm suprised. Over the past 6 months I have read your posts and I always thought you were a pretty switched-on guy and you gained my respect for your (mostly!) wise words.

WTF are you doing getting involved in this sort of a pissing-match?

You are bigger than this surely?

Guest MOSS

Heres one of your spectators that hold you in such " High Regard". Perhaps he does not know you as well as he thought.

:?: I see no problems with Romandad, he has contributed to this board a great deal. He has a lot of posts, none of which I've seen as "garbage" on this board, whether it be about a lambo, advice or business talk I see Romandad most definitely in high regard and not someone who is as you say moss "not what he seems" I don't believe that at all.

I've been here for a long time and all I see this doing is going no where, this seems to be a fruitless argument which is only personal insults going nowhere. I respect you both and have no beef with either of you. The admins already stepped in, it's like spinning your wheels and burning rubber for entertainment, it looks cool and people will point but really you're not going anywhere.

The only thing I can see this doing is angering the mods into either locking the thread or stepping in again. I'm not trying to sound like the "Can't we all just get along?" guy, but honestly, we're all adults here, we can all handle things in a mature way, why try to anger Romandad further. Be a bigger man and just leave it be, everyone. It's a Lambo enthusiast forum, not jerry springer, despite the hilarious smiley face holding the popcorn, people should be able to voice their OPINIONS or FACTS without getting personal insults thrown at them.

That's just how I feel, take it or leave it. I just hate to see 2 good members go at each other over something that can be handled in a mature way.

Guest MOSS

Unfortunately, Romandad turn a private issue into a public one as you can see. The issue was locked in another thread. It was done there so we went private which it should have stayed. Trying to make me look bad he made the private pm public. And of course, it backfired on him. You guys cool down. If you dont like the entertainment dont keep reading it. Its just turned into good fun now. No harm done here. Cheers

Unfortunately, Romandad turn a private issue into a public one as you can see. The issue was locked in another thread. It was done there so we went private which it should have stayed. Trying to make me look bad he made the private pm public. And of course, it backfired on him. You guys cool down. If you dont like the entertainment dont keep reading it.

Are you mentally ill or something?

There was no "Private issue".

You made a dumbass statement... I called you on it and it was DONE... The other thread was locked... AND IT WAS STILL DONE as far as I was concerned....

THEN You couldnt let it go... You had to PM all that BULLCRAP... Sorry buddy... I dont need to hide in PMS... if you have something to say, SAY IT PUBLICLY... AND IF YOU CANT stand by what you say pubicly, DONT SAY IT AT ALL...

Now... I have been asked by a moderator to cut it out... Which I attempted to do... BUT YOU WONT DROP IT...

ITS DONE.... GIVE IT UP ALREADY...