Haha, Tough questions on L-crap

Doesn't suprise me. I have heard rumbings that YellowMurci ( Harry ) is full of shit and doesn't actually own a Lambo. After seeing that post, I can see why people don't believe he has a Murci. LOL!

-James Miller

Doesn't suprise me. I have heard rumbings that YellowMurci ( Harry ) is full of shit and doesn't actually own a Lambo. After seeing that post, I can see why people don't believe he has a Murci. LOL!

-James Miller

Hey it is a loyal poster !! It does'nt matter if the person is full of shit. What matters is that the "poster" kisses ass to someone turnin a wrench on a rebuilt six owner Maserati Merak.

-James Miller

Hey it is a loyal poster !! It does'nt matter if the person is full of shit. What matters is that the "poster" kisses ass to someone turnin a wrench on a rebuilt six owner Maserati Merak.

Good Point.

-James Miller

• 6 months later...

I assume Mr. Miller is joking as far as me not owning a Murci So I am not going to reply to him on that - as far as any rumblings all my cars are based in nyc - and with all due respect I am the last person to have to lie about what I have and what i dont -

-James Miller

and the car i was referring to in that another board post is here

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=10391

and champ - i dont even know who you are and if you own a hyundai or not and really dont care

that pearl diablo is in my neighborhood sometimes and lives a few miles from me - and mr miller would you like some pics of me posing with my murci to make you feel like a total fool?

that pearl diablo is in my neighborhood sometimes and lives a few miles from me - and mr miller would you like some pics of me posing with my murci to make you feel like a total fool?

posing not necessary, but some pics of your murcie would be a treat to look at :)

posing not necessary, but some pics of your murcie would be a treat to look at :)

it says that the pics have to be 800x1200 or less how do i do that? and if anyone has last months RIDES magazine with Flex on the cover me and my cars are featyured on page 133 - thats my smiling face there! or lemme know how to post pics - RIDES also did a photo shoot in front of my store with a couple of gallardos - some nice pics there too!

do you have www.irfanview.com or adobe photoshop?

try irfanview, very very easy program to use to resize pictures

Here you go non-believers!!

i see nothing :mrgreen: :axe:

click on the "Add an Attachment" button and the page will reload where you can select a file and then submit the post

click on the "Add an Attachment" button and the page will reload where you can select a file and then submit the post

can i send them to your email and you could put them up for me?

can i send them to your email and you could put them up for me?

You have PM :)

i used the irfanview to bring them down to 1024x768 but they are still 2mb big - i have a nikon 8800 camera maybe that why? how do i reduce the megs so they go over?

yellow murci, if you send me the pics, i'd be happy to post them on your behalf.

a PM has been sent.

resave them as jpeg's

yes save them as jpegs, it will drastically bring the file size down

yellow murci, if you send me the pics, i'd be happy to post them on your behalf.

a PM has been sent.

on the way and thanks for helping out! some are from the rides shoot another is from when i went my my friend in his g car to west point for a car shw - we got there late though!

I assume Mr. Miller is joking as far as me not owning a Murci So I am not going to reply to him on that - as far as any rumblings all my cars are based in nyc - and with all due respect I am the last person to have to lie about what I have and what i dont -

Nope, wasn't joking, it's been discussed that YOU don't actually OWN the cars.

You get them for others, and the cars aren't actually yours. You just got stuck with the Yellow Murci, because when you bought it, the person you bought it for, refused to buy it from you, after seeing the condition and problems.

The other rumblings I heard were that you take pics of the cars that come into your shop for stereo equipment and pass them off as your own.

And, don't shoot the messenger. READ what I said. I wasn't the one calling you out, only repeating rumblings of what others had said.

-James Miller