Orange SV Going Through Manheim today

Double

My close friend Mackenzie just sent me this, early this morning.

ZHWBU8AH4ALA03736

I don't know anything about this car though I did see it at a good service facility in Miami last summer.

If-interested in purchasing it, he's a wholesaler so maybe you could work something out. [email protected]

FYI I have a set of LP670SV wheels if someone buys this car and wants to put the correct stock wheels on. Also have a new set of P Zero Corsa's.

20170124193313_b04ba83c_ba61_4645_bd3f_055aaa91de5f_1.jpg

20170124193325_b164059c_c483_43a1_a54a_c5bbe65651f8.jpg

20170124193341_0257a672_5961_48cc_8da8_0b50470d020c.jpg

20170124193347_fbbec228_8280_4c24_8785_0cdf434cedf7.jpg

20170124193352_8b77d095_ca45_472d_9aed_3be760fe0227.jpg

20170124193403_5ca1e0fa_dfea_4d58_95d3_56d7904a27fe.jpg

20170124193409_de8bc9ed_80d6_4661_b8c6_6206063e0e2d.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope whoever buys it takes you up on your offer to return it to the stock wheels! The stock wheels on the SV are perfect IMO.

Kinda weird that a Lamborghini dealership is wholesaling a Lamborghini SV. That makes me scratch my head.

Kinda weird that a Lamborghini dealership is wholesaling a Lamborghini SV. That makes me scratch my head.

Last I checked it was being sold by Porsche of west Broward.

Aside from the questionable bit easily correctable mods I can't understand how that ended up a wholesale car.

Good luck to whoever gets it.

Aside from the questionable bit easily correctable mods I can't understand how that ended up a wholesale car.

Good luck to whoever gets it.

I'm sure the mods killed the trade in value. fcuking ugly as is, though as you stated fortunately easily corrected.

I'm sure the mods killed the trade in value. fcuking ugly as is, though as you stated fortunately easily corrected.

Easy to buy and hard to sell. That's always been the case for most toys.

Wasn't this the car in that stupid ass Super Replicas video from those guys in Panama that scam people? I'm pretty sure it belonged to some NFL player. It's a shame it's been ruined. Hopefully it'll sell for a bargain to someone who wants it and will drive it!

Wasn't this the car in that stupid ass Super Replicas video from those guys in Panama that scam people? I'm pretty sure it belonged to some NFL player. It's a shame it's been ruined. Hopefully it'll sell for a bargain to someone who wants it and will drive it!

Yes it's the Panama car.

Someone I know looked at the car a while back. This was his opinion:

Stereo was all fucked up. Interior looked old, all the carbon on the back of the car was fucked up, dings and pits in the paint on both sides near the rear wheels and the front of the hood. All that junk that was painted orange was done really shitty

Whatever this car sells for I don't think it will be representative of SV values, but might be a good car to get on the cheap for someone that wants to make it right.

Warren Henry Auto Group. They own both franchises.

Correct. It's been on AutoTrader and Cars.com for quite some time now.

Correct. It's been on AutoTrader and Cars.com for quite some time now.

Uh, no. Porsche west Broward is a Penske dealership.

Uh, no. Porsche west Broward is a Penske dealership.

what he said.

However, given that it's walking distance between the two dealerships - a really short walk - I think that it's pretty short-sighted of Lamborghini Broward not to have snapped this car up and made it right. Then they could have had a nice marquis LAMBORGHINI in their Lamborghini showroom, instead of trying to grab attention from other brands on their used car lot.

Plus, given that they share real estate (entrance, egress, etc), likely there is a relationship between the two, such that an inside price would have been agreed-upon, versus the cattle-call of Manheim.

I don't think of myself as a particular genius. I'm just in an industry filled with morons. If I ever retire from this - I'll become a car dealer.

Uh, what he said.

However, given that it's walking distance between the two dealerships - a really short walk - I think that it's pretty short-sighted of Lamborghini Broward not to have snapped this car up and made it right. Then they could have had a nice marquis LAMBORGHINI in their Lamborghini showroom, instead of trying to grab attention from other brands on their used car lot.

Plus, given that they share real estate (entrance, egress, etc), likely there is a relationship between the two, such that an inside price would have been agreed-upon, versus the cattle-call of Manheim.

I don't think of myself as a particular genius. I'm just in an industry filled with morons. If I ever retire from this - I'll become a car dealer.

Wasn't aware they didn't own the Porsche store, I thought they did as they were in the same parking lot. My mistake.

As for them sending inventory back and forth, that works for about 5 minutes, then they take a trade they are really right in and decide to retail it. Pisses off the dealer next door, they then hate each other. Could be simple, they usually make it stupid.

Goto instagram and look up :

thefactoryceo

He claims to be a graphic designer and does exotic car rentals. He has a video with him getting in this car just recently which I thought was odd. Maybe that was at the last Lambo meet they had, which I was there and believe I saw the car between Porsche and lambo broward In the lot. The car looked decent but ghetto as heck and I thought it was a fake SV.

correct Lambo Broward is separate from Penske Porsche.

the guys at Lambo said they didn't want the car cause of condition etc.. my SV happens to be there as we speak.

correct Lambo Broward is separate from Penske Porsche.

the guys at Lambo said they didn't want the car cause of condition etc.. my SV happens to be there as we speak.

I heard they ran your SV through but it only went to $300k due to the color so they passed.

I heard they ran your SV through but it only went to $300k due to the color so they passed.

actually it was 250k so I passed.. they wanted shit green instead, oh I mean singh green :headbang:

You 2 should just get a room already and be done with it.

A little bird told me that $365k buys the orange car.

If someone detail-oriented enough and with the right connections buys it - I'm thinking $50k to touch-up/repaint, redo the interior, re-up the headlights, re-up the taillights, couple service items ... and correct the wheels. Crapshoot whether or not it's worth it to change the muffler back to stock.

Then you'll have an orange LP670SV with no accident history that had only one owner (according CarFax - they don't tell you about the 27 dealers who've had it).

I could do it, but it's just not worth it for the profit. And I only keep Black cars.