Hot to change door struts video

NHMercy

Did a video on door Strut replacement

I wish I did this two years ago

wheres best place for struts -- my drivers door needs a slight push up to get moving so its on my winter upgrade list

wheres best place for struts -- my drivers door needs a slight push up to get moving so its on my winter upgrade list

Best to replace in pairs... I got mine from Bullstuff

Best to replace in pairs... I got mine from Bullstuff

I'd get in touch with Glen at AMH. Bullstuff shipped me a bad shock when I ordered a pair of them and they told me to pound sand.

Did a video on door Strut replacement

I wish I did this two years ago

The doors in the video after the strut replacement opened pretty much on their own. How did they open when you had reinstalled the door panels?

The doors in the video after the strut replacement opened pretty much on their own. How did they open when you had reinstalled the door panels?

I have a coupe, and with new struts and everything together, the door still opens nicely on their own when it's fairly warm outside. If it start to get cool, like less than 40 degs, the doors need some help up. Fortunately, it's pretty warm here most of the time. I would imagine the coupe doors weigh more than the roadster.

A tad slower with the panels but still on their own.

I have a coupe, and with new struts and everything together, the door still opens nicely on their own when it's fairly warm outside. If it start to get cool, like less than 40 degs, the doors need some help up. Fortunately, it's pretty warm here most of the time. I would imagine the coupe doors weigh more than the roadster.

This morning my doors needed a little help... but it's been getting into the 50s at night here now

A tad slower with the panels but still on their own.

This morning my doors needed a little help... but it's been getting into the 50s at night here now

That's exactly what mine did also after I replaced them.