Shooter in Las Vegas

Kerplop

No word on casualties, potential multiple shooters, one supposedly on 32nd floor of mandalay bay, swat teams, metro and streets closed off.

Live feed from a friend of mine

https://www.facebook.com/feedlebom/videos/10155659020192440/

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught a live stream a few minutes ago. I hope they end these bastards quickly.

Las Vegas PD has their scanner online via Broadcastify. SWAT outside the suspects room on the 32nd floor right now.

They already found the fucker's room?

Audio clearly has automatic rifle fire, just full mag dumps. fcuk

This was planned. Check out this video linked below. Automatic weapons though? This is either a terrorist attack or a deranged shooter.

https://www.facebook.com/isam.awwad.5/posts...323?pnref=story

They already found the fucker's room?

This was planned. Check out this video linked below. Automatic weapons though? This is either a terrorist attack or a deranged shooter.

https://www.facebook.com/isam.awwad.5/posts...323?pnref=story

Apparently the guy was there for a while. My friend was told by the PD to go in the hotel, and then everyone was told to go out of the hotel in the video I posted. As they were leaving people were already saying it was on the 32nd floor. They ended up sealing off the area and closing down the streets and rushing the building.

fcuking shit dude. There are videos of just bodies and bodies on the ground and others being wheeled off on stretches. This is terrible. This it insane.

fcuking shit dude. There are videos of just bodies and bodies on the ground and others being wheeled off on stretches. This is terrible. This it insane.

I'm not the type who will post such videos, the only stuff I posted was the shots being heard. I wouldn't want that for my family so I never share those types. Regardless, this makes me wish I could stop the world and be like, "Yeah... I'd like off here please." lol it's just insane.

I'm not the type who will post such videos, the only stuff I posted was the shots being heard. I wouldn't want that for my family so I never share those types. Regardless, this makes me wish I could stop the world and be like, "Yeah... I'd like off here please." lol it's just insane.

Most were being tended to in this video, one or two were not moving. I can't imagine seeing a loved one on a social media vid like that.

I want off with you too bro. This is just unreal. It's a grave reminder that nowhere on this planet is safe.

Most were being tended to in this video, one or two were not moving. I can't imagine seeing a loved one on a social media vid like that.

I want off with you too bro. This is just unreal. It's a grave reminder that nowhere on this planet is safe.

They are having a news conference now... estimated 100+ injured, 20+ deceased.

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsAdelaide/vide...01877709842877/

I was just there. Got back Friday. Second trip in two weeks. I stay at delano at Mandalay Bay. I’m in shock.

Sounds like a belt fed full auto.

Heard back from the wife of one of my friends, he's safe.

I have friends who play for Kane Brown, Luke Combs and Jason Aldean, all who were playing last night. They are all safe. Bunch of people have been taken to separate locations for eye witness accounts and interviewing.

I cannot believe this. I can't even watch the videos, starting making me literally sick to my stomach.

terrible, you can see Dan Bilzerian's Instagram story of him on stage when the shooting started....

I was just there. Got back Friday. Second trip in two weeks. I stay at delano at Mandalay Bay. I’m in shock.

Sounds like a belt fed full auto.

I was thinking that or a P-Mag D60. I also couldn't see a muzzle flash in any of the videos. I'm wondering if he was using some type of suppressor.