Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Hi Guys,

I wanted to start a thread where we could list the names of those interested in going to Italy for Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary.

We could share information about, car transport, accommodation, car insurance while overseas, car parking while in Italy, places to visit, interesting roads to drive on, etc.

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

4. Albert LP

Please add your name to the list.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Idea Fortis! I am 100% in. 9/20 (the date you can first book) is my wife's birthday so I won't forget ;-)

I will ship my Aventador assuming the insurance is worked out and the shipping seems safe. I plan to do a custom wrap for the event, both to protect the car and give it a little vibe. I will probably use Detailing Dynamics since they did such an excellent job with Team Salamone's wrap. Everything about their wrap sounds like something I would hate, chrome, etc. But it actually looks great to me. That always impresses me when someone can pull off something that sounds terrible on paper and makes it work in reality.

MODS, can this be one of those threads that is always at top?

I've got a few extra I could lend you! :icon_thumleft:

You know i will drive the shit out of anything i get into , especially in Europe so beware lol.

You know i will drive the shit out of anything i get into , especially in Europe so beware lol.

Hey, cars were meant to be driven! Thrash away!

Ok so we have:

1. Fortis

2. RaginBull

3. Allan-Herbie

4. Albert LP

5. D.Wiggs + 4

6. BMWRACER (maybe)

7. VCR (maybe)

8. Jpegs13 + 1

To the guys that are bringing your own cars, would you be interested in doing a quick tour prior or after the event?

I am thinking an Alpine drive.

Jpegs13 any info on rentals? Perhaps you can post it in here as a reference.

I've heard that the factory will have their own rental program, hopefully we will get some more news soon.

Overnight dates for accommodation:

MILAN

7/May/2013

FORTE DEI MARMI

8/May/2013

ROME

9/May/2013

BOLOGNA

10/May/2013

SANTA'A G A T A BOLOGNESE

11/May/2013

Not to sound like a big cheap ass, but what would you expect to spend on this trip if you were going to rent the car? Are you bringing wives? Jess has been talking about a trip to Europe. This might be a way to check that off the list and have a blast...

Renting could be very expensive most rental companies will limit your mileage to around 100 km/day, price per km thereafter can be very steep.

Lamborghini factory will make rentals available but we don't have any details yet.

www.avisprestige.com also has a nice selection and quite reasonable prices

www.eliterent.com

What are you replacing the M1 with.

I have 2 of them. I am selling the procar and keeping the streetcar. I am taking on trade a very special car. No sense talking about it until it is here.

I have contacted few car rental companies in Europe.

I requested rental packages based on our requirements while in Italy, I am awaiting replies.

I will be looking into accommodation next, if any of you have any suggestions please feel free.

^ Their prices seem too high, I will contact them to see what offers they will put forward.

I will receive few package deals in the next few days from one of the companies I've approached, I will informed the interested members of the deal on offer.