Garage Make Over with video !

alpha6164

After 6-8 weeks of renovations the garage is finally done. It turned out better than I had ever hoped. Everything insulated, 2 tom A/C installed, New Age Pro Series cabinets installed along with LED lightings. Floor was done using a custom epoxy mix which came out fantastic.

I also had car emblems installed in brush aluminum under the clear coat along with the emblems in aluminum on the walls. The before and after don’t even look like the same place.

Looks awesome! Did you hire a contractor to do all this for you or do you have people that specialize in shop/garage type renovations?

No I picked different people to do different things. Not any of them had worked on a garage renovation lol. But I knew exactly what I wanted to just told them what to do :)

That looks fantastic, what a great job, my hat goes off to you. :turboalex:

Can you tell me one thing, what’s the depth of your garage? I see the cars fit nicely with just enough room for the cabinets and a walkway across the front.

After 6-8 weeks of renovations the garage is finally done. It turned out better than I had ever hoped. Everything insulated, 2 tom A/C installed, New Age Pro Series cabinets installed along with LED lightings. Floor was done using a custom epoxy mix which came out fantastic.

I also had car emblems installed in brush aluminum under the clear coat along with the emblems in aluminum on the walls. The before and after don’t even look like the same place.

Fixed :icon_thumleft:

Brooks think I have those same cabinets from Garagecabinets.com.

OP... looks great!! Info on the floor polish/clear etc? Wall Marquee art? Awesome job and collection!

That looks fantastic, what a great job, my hat goes off to you. :turboalex:

Can you tell me one thing, what’s the depth of your garage? I see the cars fit nicely with just enough room for the cabinets and a walkway across the front.

Thank you. My garage is exactly 22’ deep

nice GT!!

I need to finish up my garage... any info the cabinets?

The cabinets are the NewAge Pro Series Bold 3.0. Best prices are on costco.com almost 20% cheaper than anywhere else and they are very well made. Each shelf supports 300lbs.

Several people have asked. The floor was a custom epoxy mix with titanium, fun metal, pearl and red accents finished with several layers of clear coat.

The wall art was done by Identity Design in Jacksonville and cut out from

Dibond aluminum composite. I installed them myself using stand-offs for a 3D look.

Looks awesome!

The red walls, is thst typical latex wall paint or did they shoot it with enamel? The color pops REALLY well for latex if it is.

Looks awesome!

The red walls, is thst typical latex wall paint or did they shoot it with enamel? The color pops REALLY well for latex if it is.

Thank you. It is latex but I know it was the highest grade/price of paint level at Sherwin Williams.

Thank you. It is latex but I know it was the highest grade/price of paint level at Sherwin Williams.

I was going to say, SW Emerald is the only latex i know of that shows colors like that.

Im literally staring at 8 gallons of it right now, as i paint the master bedroom/bathroom/closet. It's really good shit.

Great job designing it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How do you get out of the Diablo with it being under the lift?

I have 11 ft ceilings and the lift goes high enough that i can fully open the Diablo door without hitting the lift. The key is having proper ceiling height well and that that the Ford GT is short as hell itself so i can really push it up. I couldnt do it if i had the Bentley sitting on the top position lol