Amazing drifting Huracan.

Scotty

As they say #couplegoals

I believe don't try this at home applies:)

Awesome!

Any chance of you doing this Fortis?

cheers,

john

I believe don't try this at home applies:)

Awesome!

Any chance of you doing this Fortis?

cheers,

john

Lamboperth if you bring your car here I'd give anything a go :icon_mrgreen:

Lamboperth if you bring your car here I'd give anything a go :icon_mrgreen:

Hi Fortis,

after the Lamborghini Club Australia Tasmania tour, I will have the car in Melbourne on the 9-10 December:)

I will be having an engine oil and filter and gear oil change most likely at Zagames on the Monday 9 december.

You are welcome to have a drive, although Melbourne traffic is such crap, unfortunately and bloody speed cameras everywhere. So you can't experience the 60-130 mph in 3.8 seconds:)

Driving around Melbourne, I would be running mostly in the "valet mode" 800 rwhp:)

cheers,

john

Hi Fortis,

after the Lamborghini Club Australia Tasmania tour, I will have the car in Melbourne on the 9-10 December:)

I will be having an engine oil and filter and gear oil change most likely at Zagames on the Monday 9 december.

You are welcome to have a drive, although Melbourne traffic is such crap, unfortunately and bloody speed cameras everywhere. So you can't experience the 60-130 mph in 3.8 seconds:)

Driving around Melbourne, I would be running mostly in the "valet mode" 800 rwhp:)

cheers,

john

Thank you John you are very kind but I could never drive hard other people's cars, dealers excepted :icon_mrgreen:

cheers,

john

Yes u can - u just need to know where :D