air frieght

customryder1

What is the charge for the plane ride (performante)

Cost to Vancouver is around $15k, I believe Toronto is a tad cheaper.

A member here recently air freigted a Countach from Europe to here. I'll see if I can remember who it was. Maybe it'll help give a ballpark estimate? I know a few people have mentioned it on F Chat.

A member here recently air freigted a Countach from Europe to here. I'll see if I can remember who it was. Maybe it'll help give a ballpark estimate? I know a few people have mentioned it on F Chat.

Factory/dealer sets the price if you opt for airfreight when you buy new.

Factory/dealer sets the price if you opt for airfreight when you buy new.

In Canada we only get the air freight option, no sea option. It'll be interesting to see if the Urus is shipped via sea with the air as an option.

In Canada we only get the air freight option, no sea option. It'll be interesting to see if the Urus is shipped via sea with the air as an option.

Locally the V12 comes by air only at no extra price the V10 you can opt for airfreight at a price set by factory/dealer.

The Urus will come on the sea with the rest of the Q7s

That’s not entirely correct. A handful of cars had been shipped via sea freight. That usually happens during Winter when it’s not driving season. 2 things: accordingly, the factory makes the final call on which route to go. Most brand new cars are customized to a certain degree so it’s literally months from signing the contract to delivery. Most would think they have waited long enough. On a side note, it is safer to ship by air and there is that sense of exclusivity involved. If one is buying a brand new Lambo, what’s a few grand more on the air freight?

That’s not entirely correct. A handful of cars had been shipped via sea freight. That usually happens during Winter when it’s not driving season. 2 things: accordingly, the factory makes the final call on which route to go. Most brand new cars are customized to a certain degree so it’s literally months from signing the contract to delivery. Most would think they have waited long enough. On a side note, it is safer to ship by air and there is that sense of exclusivity involved. If one is buying a brand new Lambo, what’s a few grand more on the air freight?

IM been told $9480 just seem like a lot.

In Oz we have to wait for the long month boat trip...hope there is no Pirates :)

You can fly it if you want but since it’s always driving season weather it doesn’t really matter :icon_mrgreen:

You can fly it if you want but since it’s always driving season weather it doesn’t really matter :icon_mrgreen:

possibly but not worth the extra $$$ for the sake of 3 weeks

VCR, do you know carrier is used to bring the cars to Vancouver? Is it Cargolux? I had the tracking # for my 580 and it showed the car was shipped via MXP to YVR but it didn't provide the carrier.

VCR, do you know carrier is used to bring the cars to Vancouver? Is it Cargolux? I had the tracking # for my 580 and it showed the car was shipped via MXP to YVR but it didn't provide the carrier.

I think it's up to the factory to decide. I've seen quite a few carriers, Cargolux being one of them. Polar is another. Once it even came in via Air Transat.