Roman

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They currently putin on the ritz.

Sounds like they are russian to judgement

Are there some harsh tweets on the way?

Could be, but let me tell you something... I know people, the best people. They're going to send the greatest tweets. Just you wait, it's going to be amazing. The best. You won't even believe the tweets they're going to send. Incredible.

Could be, but let me tell you something... I know people, the best people. They're going to send the greatest tweets. Just you wait, it's going to be amazing. The best. You won't even believe the tweets they're going to send. Incredible.

Believe me.

image.gif

Hmm.

I just talked to someone who would be in a position to know. Looks like the resident legal eagle is correct.

When was I ever wrong?

When was I ever wrong?

What exactly are you suggesting is going to happen? Military strike? Earlier today Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has acknowledged the cost could be "a loss of life unlike any we have experienced in our lifetimes."

What exactly are you suggesting is going to happen? Military strike? Earlier today Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has acknowledged the cost could be "a loss of life unlike any we have experienced in our lifetimes."

American or North Korean lives?

+1

Spill the beans!

It's not like you're getting paid by viewer here, jesus. Such a tease. Are you only PMing people you care about at this point? lol

Damn.

American or North Korean lives?

Like I said in another thread, nearly all countries would have to launch against us simultaneously for an ICMB to hit us.

So when exactly is shit about to go down, tomorrow, a day or so...? Is the U.S. going to engage in some pre-emptive military strike against NK?

Now we are all glued to Roman's social media and online presence. He goes dark, we all go to the bunker.

Should I be stocking up on bottled water and canned goods? maybe avocados?

Now we are all glued to Roman's social media and online presence. He goes dark, we all go to the bunker.

Should I be stocking up on bottled water and canned goods? maybe avocados?

Went to the store today ad loaded up on canned avocados...just in case

WTF is wrong with that fat boy?

He's the dictator of a country, he's pretty much set, why is he crap stirring, God damn weirdo LOL

Because he cant put food into his people's mouths if other countries does not provide it. Including his big army who will also throw mutiny at somepoint if not fed.

He is a baby that throws tantrum till he gets another candy and then repeats after it has been eaten. But soon parents that are full of that baby's shit, are going to slap the living funk out of him.