Anyone into Supercross?

ExoticCarSearch

I always watch it when it's on, but never go out of the way to find it. Anaheim is always a cool kick off to the season. Love the bikes and associated circus with them.

Hell Yes! Got our Anaheim tickets months ago. :icon_mrgreen:

A-1 is such a fun event...not sure if I will make it yet, but I will be at 6 races this year.

Stop by and see my son's new team. He has put together a team for racing 250's on east and west coast.

Here's a link about the team. http://racerxonline.com/2015/12/16/first-l...perstore-suzuki

I do love everything 2 wheel. Not big into watching supercross, More into riding it, but not competing. Also about 90% sure I'll be going to the Moto GP in Austin this year.

A-1 is such a fun event...not sure if I will make it yet, but I will be at 6 races this year.

Stop by and see my son's new team. He has put together a team for racing 250's on east and west coast.

Here's a link about the team. http://racerxonline.com/2015/12/16/first-l...perstore-suzuki

Awesome, let me know if you'll be in town.

A1 could me a sloppy mess! It's supposed to rain a lot (for SoCal) all through this week and on/off Saturday and Sunday. I doubt it will be as bad as 2005, but it will be tough to get the track built and keep it dry all week.

Lots of pros at the local tracks all this past week trying to get practice in while they can.

Stewart is back, Roczen and Tomac are trying to set the world on fire, Reed on a Yamaha again???, and Cole Seely has been training his ass off with a legend here locally.

It should be very exciting. :icon_super: